Premium Member
Reaction score
We must be waiting for Thurston to come back on the market

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another one locked down. Maybe we can upgrade Elliott and holland!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not convinced by our board, I want too be believe you/me .. but they need to get active an fast.. seems like they are just resting On there laurels .. not good enough..!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once Papenhuyzen took over last year as the full time fullback Bellamy was never letting him leave.

Clubs would have had their chance to swoop in and sign Papenhuyzen at a reasonable price before last season when he was stuck behind Hughes and Drinkwater.

He's so good that I expect him to be a top 5 fullback and rep player very soon.

How good are the Tigers letting him and Tedesco go along with Addo Carr and Moses???

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't know why but it's looking more and more likely like 2022 is our target year. There will be barely anyone worth signing left with the pace we're moving at. There are not a lot of players moving clubs but there is a lot of retaining going on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not very cool.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pap was never going anywhere. He came in to cover injury to the higher choice fb, and went so well they played Hughes in the halves when he returned to keep him in the side. So they changed the side to keep him in fg. Anyone who thinks we or any other club had any chance getting him, is looking for excuses to flame our recruitment.

On top of all that we weren't and won't be looking for a fb for years. We already have dwz and meaney and hop can play fb. How many fullbacks do we need?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
had a few good outings against crap teams but I'm not convinced he is as good as the hype he gets

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he has now signed until 2025.

kind of felt he would but would of loved to make a play.

with no superstar fullbacks left, and is now jot having one from “maybe, potently” Ado-Carr, time to go even harder for either a hooker or half.