Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody great GF… on the line till the end. Well done broncos and did well all year, but the best team did win. Cleary best HB in the game hands down.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really goes to show what a TEAM panthers are they played for each other didn’t panic and executed when needed it was great to watch there leaders step up and glad Critta is ours next year

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It really shows a different mentality. One of the things that pisses me off most about the current Dogs team is when we have a few bad calls and get behind, we give up. Shut down completely.

It's a stark difference from the Dogs of old. I remember 20 years back, being down by 30 points, then coming back to win the game. We don't have that in us any more.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's one plus side to this. This is all on the back of Gus' rebuild of the club. He may not have been there for a while, but it was his culture and club rebuild that made Penrith the team they are today.

Now he just needs to do the same for us.
Another thing going for Penriff in my view is they are much less suspect in terms of cap compliance and dodgy stuff. Teams like Bonkos, Strom, and Chooks have a massive advantage when it comes to this. Even with another Brisbane team starting this season, Bonks are stacked with talent, most of which they will probably keep despite making the GF.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing. How a Penrith Brisbane game can get me that engrossed. Wanted broncs happy for Nathan. Walsh footwork so so special. Just not enough

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Panthers line speed for 80 mins, they were making easy 10m runs all game.
Broncos kicking game wasn't good.
Can't believe Broncos threw it all away.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It really shows a different mentality. One of the things that pisses me off most about the current Dogs team is when we have a few bad calls and get behind, we give up. Shut down completely.

It's a stark difference from the Dogs of old. I remember 20 years back, being down by 30 points, then coming back to win the game. We don't have that in us any more.
Hopefully Crichton brings the mentality. So far we've got guys with the mentality come to Belmore and apparently lose it there.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
What’s stupid about it? Did Vullfrog have any problems getting players to gone down from Queensland? Gus misses target after target and you simping Elmers just be like, oh well, it wasn’t to be. In GuS wE tRuSt!
Shut the fuck up .. clueless c.unt. comparing the time when league wasn't professional to now when there are 4 teams in qld to choose from and 1 being cashed up. Soo stupid did you skip the boob and end up on your dad's pipe.