Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw the other day she has cancelled her wedding ;)
I wish I could say I was the cause…well for her to call it not him.. If you get what I mean.. :tonguewink:

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorrenson is a fucking smart player as well. Avoids the obstruction call by running back and trying to support. Any of our blokes would have stood there and gotten pinged

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just shows how shit our coaches / systems have been for years.
Dean pay set his career back five years, I always rated cogger if he had been given the same game time as flange in the seven jersey he could have been one of our best, he was so direct last night when he came on it created time and space for Cleary to do his thing, Sad we fucked that one up so badly.

mxlegend99

New Pup
Reaction score
Dogs have got an absolute champion big game player in Critter..not sure he's going to be that quality at fullback.

But worst case scenario you throw him back into the centres and you have the best centre in the competition.great defensively. Reads the game well and thrives under pressure. Solid goal kicker also.

Panthers will miss him more than I would have thought. Each season he has gotten better and come up with more big plays. One of the best to have in a close game.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon you can bump this thread on next year's GF.
When I saw it front and centre I wondered whether it was indeed a '24 GF thread lol.

Wtf can make up the ground in quality? I'd say no-one.

Broncs to WIN the next edition, probably on the proviso that they will still need Reynolds to be fit and playing well at the business end.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Leota and JFH talk GF.

Apologies if this has been posted already. These guys know their job as Frontrowers :grinning: Hope our guys watch on.