Social Media Pangai to be sacked

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently Bronks have come out and said they haven’t even finished there investigation towards the breach let alone established a outcome. On NRL.com so we may have jumped the gun.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bronco's just clearing cap space.
In terms of his ability it'd be a great signing, but he needs to find consistency and remove the brain explosions from his game.
In relation to what we need, spine players and strike out wide should be a priority.
Agree. But at the right money he'd be a very very good pick up. Lost CHN so need someone to replace him.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy is a serious fuckwitt!!!
I guess the "no dickheads" policy is out fellas?

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just put a zero strike clause in his fukn contract and sign him ffs he can teach our girls how to really run with a football
Nothing wrong with the way our girls team play mate, it’s the ‘men’ who need guidance

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Only issue I have with him is his discipline, can make some real stupid plays that can result in bans, however his aggression is something we need, for the right price. Would not pay over the odds for him as a 9 and halfback are 2 positions that definitely need addressing first.
Yes but someone will pay over.
Someone always does

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How is anyone on here complaining about potentially signing this bloke ? Have you seen our team ffs
As I stated last week. There's always a way to talk ourselces out of any player.
Every signing Is a gamble and this is as good as any - just don't pay a mil.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worked for manly signing AFB. He had his issues. Manly are nothing without his go forward and off loads.

Its about time we take a gamble on a redemption signing. Imagine a TPJ in form terrorising opposition making easy metres and off loads. Im sick of having piss weak forwards who dont bend the line and have zero impact

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Worked for manly signing AFB. He had his issues. Manly are nothing without his go forward and off loads.

Its about time we take a gamble on a redemption signing. Imagine a TPJ in form terrorising opposition making easy metres and off loads. Im sick of having piss weak forwards who dont bend the line and have zero impact
There are plenty of players who aren’t pieces of shit and wife beaters like AFB though. I am sick of a lot of our forwards too but I don’t want to sign players that will cause us more headaches. We’ve had enough