Social Media Pangai to be sacked

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

BREAKING: Broncos reportedly set to sack Pangai Jr in NRL bombshell

Multiple outlets are today reporting that the Brisbane Broncos have sensationally ripped up Tevita Pangai Jr.’s $650k-a-year contract, with an unspecified breach notice reportedly incoming.

Both Pete Badel, chief rugby league writer for Brisbane’s Courier-Mail and, and Triple M Brisbane are reporting the forward’s days at the club are over.

Pangai Jr. is already serving a two-week suspension for breaching the NRL’s COVID protocols after he attended the opening of a Black Canvas barbershop the day after Brisbane’s loss to South Sydney. The shop allegedly has links to bike gangs in Queensland, leading to fierce criticism of the forward by several past Broncos players.

Whether his termination is linked to this breach or a separate issue is yet to be clarified. If sacked, he will not be able to sign with another club this season.

The 24-year-old has made 81 appearances for the Broncos since debuting in 2016, while also representing Tonga on the international stage.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Has everyone heard the rumours about the Donkeys? They are imploding with more Siri’s stories than Melrose Place. That place is fucked, no wonder TPJ sabotaged himself, I expect Staggs to follow suit.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope he’s the first of 2 more front rowers a hooker. And a center

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has everyone heard the rumours about the Donkeys? They are imploding with more Siri’s stories than Melrose Place. That place is fucked, no wonder TPJ sabotaged himself, I expect Staggs to follow suit.
just read some crazy rumours on facebook about the coach also, coke and woman haha

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes i heard that one

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are currently four TPJ threads.. Can we merge them?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id take him, however a hooker, halfback and Fullback are essential regardless , if we dont sign in them positions, we are idiots

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do people think we are a chance if Baz’s goal is to sign a quality half ie Burton and Hooker, we are also probably resigning Elliot, do people think we ll have enough money?