Paintball Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the guys i played with were dressed up like gridiron players and had gloves. the goose just had a helmet and groin protector. they knew all the spots too. I like the 5 metre rule tho, esp if you got first timers.
LOL, the people I play with are d1ckheads, even when I get shot I put my weapon up and walking off (surrenderring) they shower me with bullets...

But I do the same... so I guess it's fare...LOL :p

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
LOL, the people I play with are d1ckheads, even when I get shot I put my weapon up and walking off (surrenderring) they shower me with bullets...

But I do the same... so I guess it's fare...LOL :p
I like shooting people when I'm already dead LOL

THE BIRD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the paintballs that dont burst on impact hurt the most!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Groin guards, protectors....Pfffft!!! We aint playing cricket here!

We are men, and will take consecutive hits to the balls without so much as a flinch.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
if you bruise easily and can't handle it, then you can always use real bullets?

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought fook it and went for the flag... I knew there were 15 snipers just waiting, I got mowed the fook down the fire I was taking (at close proximity) Was so intense it kept me standing I couldnt drop for some time. I looked like I had been stung by a swarm of killer bees for a couple of weeks and felt like I had been hit by a bus for a while..... But I loved it!
With paintball if your a p%ssy dont go, you need to clear your head of any fear and go on the attack! the p&ssies will sick at the back safely tucked up in a sniper bunker, the real troopers will advance and go for the kill!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I'll do a Post-Match review after tomorrow.

Hopefully won't get too much bruising, and the jewels will still be intact.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just googled some Paintball bruises images... horrendous...

Was looking forward to it... now, just a bit weary..

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
you'll be fine if you don't kamikazi in

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
like a giant hamster wheel attached to a firing mechanism, right?

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the paintballs that dont burst on impact hurt the most!
haha it would be great to buy them(paintballs) a day early so u can put them in the freezer overnight,that is if they dont cause the gun to jam,a funny thought however

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
All right, heading out to the station now! :becky:

For Mein Führer!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just got home.

OH MY ****ING GOD! So many fallen bodies on the battlefield! :(

The referee was ****ing clueless, she starts the game & doesn't ref it, she lets us go wild.... ****ing we broke all possible rule...

My mate got shot between the asscrack & fell straight down to the ground, I ran over to try get him out of the line of fire, instead, I copped it, so I decided to leave him behind & get my sorry ass outta there. :roflol:

I got so much ****ing bruises, 3 HUGE bruises on my back since some **** cheated, referee blew 3 whistles (game over), so everyone stopped firing, started to walk of the battlefield, and copped about 10 shots on the back though the ****ing match was over! :nervous:

I'll upload some pics once the girls upload it on Facebook or some****, i'll show you guys one of my friends bruises on the neck, ****ing nasty.. Someone dogged him as well, match was over & he got shot in the neck from about 2m away.... though the rule is 3m clearance...

I'll make another post, as soon as I get some rest... ****ing intense, loved it on the battlefield when they ACTUALLY played by the rules...

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
i reckon its better with the rules too. call me a ***** or whatever I dont care.
Wait till I get a pic of my mates neck, nasty stuff..

Just a few dirty dogs wrecked the game, otherwise it was so ****ing fun! :becky:

Never attempt to rambo... Playing capture the flag.... everyone was camping, ran out to grab it, copped it from the other team... Was standing infront of the ref, and she didn't call surrender, since I was already tagged...

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The first shot I took was to the chest... the ****ing ball didn't pop on impact, winded me..

Almost pissed myself laughing at the first round, was going to run to my mate who was behind a barrel, so I checked my corners before I was going to run over, look back at him, he got shot in the face, paint all over his mask... couldn't stop laughing........ until I got shot on the arm myself. :roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.