Our next 6 games... God help us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We got smashed by manly 36 nil , smashed by Panthers 38 nil, smashed by broncos 42 -12
Beaten by the eels 20 -4
So we only won 9 games last year.
So remind me how bulldogs were any good under that Imposter des dickhead Hasler??

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was going to watch the game later thank fuck I accidentally saw the score will delete.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scary thought
If Nathan Cleary doesn’t get inj in the first half against us I could bet my life that we would be 0-5.
Thank Fcuk he wasn’t on the field in the second half.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We got smashed by manly 36 nil , smashed by Panthers 38 nil, smashed by broncos 42 -12
Beaten by the eels 20 -4
So we only won 9 games last year.
So remind me how bulldogs were any good under that Imposter des dickhead Hasler??
Honestly jnRLeB..You make a good point!
But We won’t win 9 games this year unless something changes drastically. Which doesnt look likely at this stage,Only my opinion mate. Everyone has there outlook on what may or may not happen.

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly jnRLeB..You make a good point!
But We won’t win 9 games this year unless something changes drastically. Which doesnt look likely at this stage,Only my opinion mate. Everyone has there outlook on what may or may not happen.
Mate totally agree with ya!! All we seemed to do tonight is go side to side lol and even worse try watching the game while in a hotel and trying not to scream zzz [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where’s that 13 year old who made that bulldogs for life video for the Penrith game?

We clearly need his influence!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Even Paul Dunn in a preseason interview said we have an extremely hard first 12 rounds and said our season could be over by then if we dont get enough wins.
And the way he said it, you could tell he wasnt confident at all. What they do about it for next seasn onwards is the real test.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank God The Masters are on and NBA playoffs around the corner

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barring a miracle. The next 6 weeks are going to be pure hell.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RL is a ruthless game, any team who plays a hard game one week are almost always is below par the following week sometimes well below, stats will prove this.
We have had 4 hard games prior to the Raiders, now we play the cows away another very hard game, then the rotters with a short turn around and they will be playing in Sydney with 2 more days than us to prepare, I won't be surprised to see a cricket score in that game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Scary thought
If Nathan Cleary doesn’t get inj in the first half against us I could bet my life that we would be 0-5.
Thank Fcuk he wasn’t on the field in the second half.
I think cleary out made it harder for us. If he stays on they target our middle and left edge more where we are stronger.... Once Cleary was off Maloney took control and continually hammered our right edge defence with Kikau. I'd say the obstruction call is the reason we arent 0-5 :D

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been there 5 games it’s very obvious to all of us the changes that are required,he does have some talented young guys,like okonbur,Anderson, cerruto,,Cleeland,Lewis,Zac Woolford,all kids with heaps of potential,certainly can’t be any worse than what’s there at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.