Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We will lose the next 4 games hands down. Whats even more concerning is that i believe the Eels wont be as shit as they are now by the time we meet them... As for the Sharks, their old fit forwards like Gal, Lewis, Prior and Graham will eat our lazy fat plodders up... Its a depressing time to be a Bulldog...
Cowboys (a)
Roosters (h)
Panthers (a)
Broncos (a)
Eels (h)
Sharks (a)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are getting bent over by a terrible Raiders side with no bench it won’t matter who we play we will be lucky to win again this season....

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will lose the next 4 games hands down. Whats even more concerning is that i believe the Eels wont be as shit as they are now by the time we meet them... As for the Sharks, their old fit forwards like Gal, Lewis, Prior and Graham will eat our lazy fat plodders up... Its a depressing time to be a Bulldog...
Cowboys (a)
Roosters (h)
Panthers (a)
Broncos (a)
Eels (h)
Sharks (a)
I reckon we will be lucky to win 5 games this year

I actually had some hope but we are no chance don’t even look like a team wtf did they do in the off-season

Shocking !!

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that our problem now. We can’t even score tries, why do we need to bother with a goal kicker.
why talk seriously about anything with obvious bullshit like mbye kicking for goal, the nrl dont give a fuck about children who only want whats fair

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that our problem now. We can’t even score tries, why do we need to bother with a goal kicker.
why talk seriously about anything with obvious bullshit like mbye kicking for goal, the nrl dont give a fuck about children who only want whats fair

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cowboys (a)
Roosters (h)
Panthers (a)
Broncos (a)
Eels (h)
Sharks (a)
On tonight's performance I can't possibly see us winning any of the next 6 games so that will make one win and a narrow one at that and 10 losses.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Think I might go on holidays
im on holidays for 3 weeks, not much coin and stuck doing yard work and shit around the house when im not watching footy :D... i will be in a bad way soon haha

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On tonight's performance I can't possibly see us winning any of the next 6 games so that will make one win and a narrow one at that and 10 losses.
Pay has requested the league take our shit playing games into consideration by bringing in a level playing field and requesting all future sides that play us only put on one player in the other team. one wonders if we would even score then

silva

Utility
Reaction score
im on holidays for 3 weeks, not much coin and stuck doing yard work and shit around the house when im not watching footy :D... i will be in a bad way soon haha
Go overseas brother somewhere far far away lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never thought it would get this fucking bad! Could accept the 1st 2 losses as we played the top 2 favourites, and there looked to be a new style of play etc..
But after the 1 narrow win against panthers it turned to utter crap an I hate to say it but we did better under des ball !

Sorry guys . Don’t mean to bring up the past!!! 2018 , high hopes only to be shot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.