Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raiders (A)
Cowboys (A)
Roosters (H)
Panthers (A)
Broncos (A)

With the current crop of players I would not be surprised if we win only 1 of these games. It will be a very telling period and will determine if we are a bottom 4 side or a 9-12 side

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Next week the team should be marking it down as a win against Canberra.

But lets be honest we have a few guys who are not yet upto first grade so we get exposed if they have bad games.

Also would say the whole forward pack with exception of RFM are playing below their best. I will maybe give Lichaa a pass, but his passing is still not good.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
4 out of 5 of those games are away from home. Sounds fair.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup it’s gong to be tough, boys just going to have to stick together! Chin up is all they can really do.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The refs will determine the out come of all of those matches if their current form is anything to go by we are on a hiding to nothing

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is 11 home games out of 25 rounds fair? Genuine question

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have what it takes to win, we just have to identify our weakest links and they are elliot, tolman and make some rotation in the forward pack

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup it’s gong to be tough, boys just going to have to stick together! Chin up is all they can really do.
The thing about keeping your chin up is it gives the opposition a target to aim at for the knock out blow. I'm still waiting for the madness that Pay promised. All I've seen so far is a powder puff forward pack getting creamed and dominated by the opposition. Gone are the days of Mark O'Meley steam rolling Bryce Gibbs, Of Masson bashing into packs regardless with his afro hairdo, even SBW laying the shoulder in and watching the opposition fall flat on it's ass......Life was good :grinning:

Mark O'Meley V Bryce Gibbs FIGHT | NRL Rugby League

Mark O'Meley Vs. James Roby

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The refs will determine the out come of all of those matches if their current form is anything to go by we are on a hiding to nothing
Dissa
The thing about keeping your chin up is it gives the opposition a target to aim at for the knock out blow. I'm still waiting for the madness that Pay promised. All I've seen so far is a powder puff forward pack getting creamed and dominated by the opposition. Gone are the days of Mark O'Meley steam rolling Bryce Gibbs, Of Masson bashing into packs regardless with his afro hairdo, even SBW laying the shoulder in and watching the opposition fall flat on it's ass......Life was good :grinning:
Yup gone are the days vlasnik lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
With each game we are getting better; but a lot to do, and a halves combination to be sorted out. Our forwards lack the mongrel that Pay wants to instil in them; but Woods is giving some good offloads, and Lichaa is finding breaks from dummy half. Foran is setting up plays; but we are still a new machine running in, and it will take time to get everything smooth and efficient.
My hopes for this year was to see us set up a solid base for 2019; and play to our best even when we lose. We've seen that yesterday, and it was heart wrenching to watch the game handed to the protected species on a platter. All I want now is for us to be set and ready to cream these sides second time around; and if we win on a controversial refereeing decision, the wins will be even sweeter.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The refs are in great form, it will be hard to win any of those matches

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we dont win any of those we will be battling the spoon with the Titans