No Source Our latest recruit

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Friend of mine who a friend of his is friends with luai probably guarantee he’ll sign either Friday or a day or so after.
I suppose it was always going to happen with their offer. I wonder how that leaves Tiger's cap. They have some big contracts still on some of their forwards.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose it was always going to happen with their offer. I wonder how that leaves Tiger's cap. They have some big contracts still on some of their forwards.
Don’t think so honestly, not a lot of their players are on big coin.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I know its all hypothetical, but say Gus is able to somehow get Luai across the line for 2025. This will leave Sexton in limbo and Raiders still without a half - we will still have Hutchinson and Salmon and Connor Tracey as back ups.
Sexton to Mooney would be a great swap deal for 2024.
It sends a deflating msg to our bois when this happens

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The boys play this game for $ and Premierships, preferably both… I can’t see the boys (except those pressing for a halves spot unhappy for improving their chances at Finals football.

In saying that, I don’t think he’s coming and I wouldn’t be surprised if Gus planned this whole thing… most clubs are maxed out now for 2025, Dragons, Dogs will be cashed up and maybe Knights and Raiders could have some spare change - the rest have blown their cap maintaining their roster or recently adding to it.

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Would it be more deflating for the players (especially our play makers) than losing three quarters of our games again this season?

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously a delay but from what I was told it was today and well I guess anything can happen from now and the end of the day. But we will see in the near future. Believe me if you think I was trolling I’m not and that’s just what I was told and forgive me if it ends up incorrect. But if I’m wrong and something does happen I’ll take it on the chin and admit it when if it doesn't eventuate with tigers.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously a delay but from what I was told it was today and well I guess anything can happen from now and the end of the day. But we will see in the near future. Believe me if you think I was trolling I’m not and that’s just what I was told and forgive me if it ends up incorrect. But if I’m wrong and something does happen I’ll take it on the chin and admit it when if it doesn't eventuate with tigers.
Tik tok....

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they wont announce anything until next mid week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gus gazumped the Tigers gg