Wonder what was said for that response

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a sad case that pitcher is. Can't hack being shown up. Talk about pathetic

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly not sure as all I was told that 2 players from the cowboys might be coming to belmore. But like I said could be something but can also mean nothing.
If I’m taking a wild guess, I’d say one is Sam McIntyre and the other is Jamayne Taunoa-Brown or Jack Gosiewski. Would love Jason Taumalolo and Griffin Neame or Kulikefu Finefeuiaki but that’s not going to happen.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He is not what he was and that 10 year deal is finally catching up with the cowboys.
They could possibly chip in .
Yes that’s what I meant , he is on a mill do we pay 650k and they pay the rest? He is still a good prop to have. When does his deal end? If it’s 2 yrs I would take him for $750k he would help on game day and young props would benefit having JT here.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes that’s what I meant , he is on a mill do we pay 650k and they pay the rest? He is still a good prop to have. When does his deal end? If it’s 2 yrs I would take him for $750k he would help on game day and young props would benefit having JT here.
That would be the best outcome.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JT is still a top 10 prop in my eyes and his experience would be invaluable to our younger guys. Yes from me if Cowboys are paying some freight. The exciting prospect would be Kulikefu Finefeuiaki, this bloke gives Spencer Leniu vibes.. can’t see the Cows releasing him.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I’m taking a wild guess, I’d say one is Sam McIntyre and the other is Jamayne Taunoa-Brown or Jack Gosiewski. Would love Jason Taumalolo and Griffin Neame or Kulikefu Finefeuiaki but that’s not going to happen.
We will see what happens.