CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You would think Papalii would be first of the juniors to play fb
Possibly but it sounds like he's going to be playing various roles in the lower grades this season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Possibly but it sounds like he's going to be playing various roles in the lower grades this season.
Stupid if they do that imo. Why fuck him around when Roosters be sniffing around for a fullback soon. Knights have 2 young elite fullback in Sharpe and Armstrong, Roosters will be watching them also with a look at eventually replacing Teddy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stupid if they do that imo. Why fuck him around when Roosters be sniffing around for a fullback soon. Knights have 2 young elite fullback in Sharpe and Armstrong, Roosters will be watching them also with a look at eventually replacing Teddy.
I can't remember who it was but someone on here mentioned the club wasn't fully sold on 100% persisting with him at fullback. Guess we will see

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can't remember who it was but someone on here mentioned the club wasn't fully sold on 100% persisting with him at fullback. Guess we will see
He could easily make it as 6. But his positional play and how he sweeped around from short side to set up the shift for one of our tries was class.
His talk and energy amping players up, I'd want him out the back yapping all game. Hopefully club sees it that way quickly, would love to see him eventually linking up with Critta

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of positives tonight but for me sexton and papalii were the standouts. I’ll wait to judge our pack against better opposition. Anyone know how long we have papalii signed up for?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All of the Flegg boys were very impressive. They'll be pushing for FG spots very soon.. The present isn't as bad as some people thought and the future looks brighter than even the biggest pessimist would give the club credit for..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plus we still have others like Woods, Marshall etc to come into the mix in the next few years.. Hopefully we keep as many of them as possible and they can help us become a consistent contender in the next few years..

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest problem is the depth we have in the backs tbh so many of the boys would expect to start round 1, good problem to have! Thought the front row boys were very refreshing Posa/Hughes and the young boy Todd. Knight was just trying to hard I think he’ll be better for the run after CC gives him the don’t pass the ball talk
Agree the backs will sort themselves out.

Whether they are all ready for the week in week out riggers on the NRL I’m not sure. But the second line on Props coming through was encouraging to see.

Before last night I had King, Knight & Hughes inked in with a lottery for who else filled the fourth Prop position. King is in. Hughes looks like he is ready to take the next step. Knight needs to play big minutes next week and play well to hold his spot.

FAAMAUSILI looked good
TODD was very impressive. Although I don’t think he is even in the development squad from what I can see.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing to get to excited about this year but nice to see future players giving it to future storm team.