Our Full Strength Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd be so damn confused if I was des and had to decide on our full strength side for the next couple of weeks. All I can say with a hint of certainty is that klemmer (surely) won't be dropped. That leaves Jackson, O Hanlon or Browne to possibly make way for kas and Eastwood. But these blokes have proven to be effective and it's always risky replacing mobile forwards for ones that would be heavily targeted in defence especially around the ruck. Let's see how they go in NSW cup. I like the Stanley/lafai combo so will be interesting to see if Inu will replace Thompson.

Have fun with that Des.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'd be so damn confused if I was des and had to decide on our full strength side for the next couple of weeks. All I can say with a hint of certainty is that klemmer (surely) won't be dropped. That leaves Jackson, O Hanlon or Browne to possibly make way for kas and Eastwood. But these blokes have proven to be effective and it's always risky replacing mobile forwards for ones that would be heavily targeted in defence especially around the ruck. Let's see how they go in NSW cup. I like the Stanley/lafai combo so will be interesting to see if Inu will replace Thompson.

Have fun with that Des.
OHanlon and Browne are both fringe so easy to drop, and for sure he replaces Thompson with Inu, when Inu is ready according toe Des. Stanley and Klemmer must stay in the side IMO.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1.PERRET
2.BROWN
3.MORRIS
4.LAFAI
5.INU
6.REYNOLDS
7.HODKINSON
8.GRAHAM (c)
9.ENNIS
10.TOLMAN
11.PRITCHARD
12.JACKSON
13.FINUCANE

14.WILLAMS
15.KLEMMER
16.O HANLON
17.BROWNE

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OHanlon and Browne are both fringe so easy to drop, and for sure he replaces Thompson with Inu, when Inu is ready according toe Des. Stanley and Klemmer must stay in the side IMO.
I agree that Inu should come in, but whether des does it is another case. I'd say Browne is a higher chance of staying than O Hanlon. I don't know about you but I feel a lot safer when quick hookers like segeyaro/Luke are running at a Browne as opposed to running at a Eastwood or kasiano. I've got a soft spot for kas though so think he must be in the 17

stueymclaugh

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking at our squad now and how it is performing you would have to think any returning players are going to have to earn it. Some of our attacking structures may still need some work (maybe not after last night) but can't argue with commitment over the opening rounds Thompson and Perret are only going to get better, Stanley looks consistent and better on the wing he and Lafai first game together looked awesome. Also think Morris and Thompson will form an a great combination as well.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me.

1. Perrett
2. Thompson Stanley as backup
3. Morris
4. Lafai Inu as backup
5. Inu Browne as backup. Inu goes ok at centre but i'd love his leaping ability and power on the wing.
6. Reynolds
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman. If Kasiano works hard enough then i think he should open matches for us. Klemmer may also offer a high impact opening and probably better defense though.
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Eastwood
12. Pritchard
13. Finucane

14. Klemmer
15. Kasiano (fitness needs work still)
16. Williams I think if you inject Williams when the side has momentum, the opposition won't be ready for him with the multiple defenders and he will be the wrecking ball we are paying for. O'Hanlon as backup
17. Maitua I'd like to leave O'Hanlon on the bench with this last spot but Maitua is probably the ideal final bench filler. He's experienced enough to offer some utility value at centre, hooker, second row and as a runnning 5/8 if needed. Mbye would be my pick if he was able to slot in somewhere with the forwards but i'm not sure if he would ever get much game time.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at our squad now and how it is performing you would have to think any returning players are going to have to earn it. Some of our attacking structures may still need some work (maybe not after last night) but can't argue with commitment over the opening rounds Thompson and Perret are only going to get better, Stanley looks consistent and better on the wing he and Lafai first game together looked awesome. Also think Morris and Thompson will form an a great combination as well.
This! Browne is an under rated player imo. Reminds me a lot of Brenton Lawrence.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen. It didn't work on here though. But I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.