Our front row is the worst in the comp

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does anyone else run like Morrin? Warriors forwards and backs were doing that all night. Our players love to use footwork before the line which fools no one. I wish Alamonti would tuck the ball under his arm and run straight and hard into the line m

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai needs to play edge, or not at all. He's at his best steamrolling smaller players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even Max King is a question for me. He has been poor this year. We have no pack. Bunch of marshmallow soft cocks
Na, can't question King. Poor **** is playing through at least 2 major injuries while trying to carry our pack. I brought this forward issue up as soon as we let Vaughan go last season and Gus signed absolutely no one.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sam Hughes should be in the 17 somewhere and I think the Grub experiment is now officially over.

If there is any positive, Ciro has a chance to assess his strengths and weaknesses to progress in 24.

We are getting dominated out there, only positives in the pack is King being King, emergence of Presto and good signs from Edwards… call out to Waddell who has had his best year with us too.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Na, can't question King. Poor **** is playing through at least 2 major injuries while trying to carry our pack. I brought this forward issue up as soon as we let Vaughan go last season and Gus signed absolutely no one.
Vaughan our best prop last year and we let him walk, agree that was a huge mistake, paying TPJ top dollar was the next huge mistake

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, max king goes on the shit **** heap with the rest for me bro. When was the last time he put on a hit or did a nice late offload
I'm not sure what happened to his off load? Has that been coached out of him?