Our Attack

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have forgotten when was the last time I saw a Bulldog player make a clean break through the line, pass the ball to a Speedster in support and they score a try, I really miss all that excitement that our ex bulldog teems supplied.
Sounds like the Barba days of 2012 was the most recent..

Last edited:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think attack comes easier when your defence is solid and possession swings your way. The way the game has evolved defence in a lot of teams is alot better then it used to be and some teams with the X factor players has been the difference.

We are missing the X factor and if we ain’t tossing the ball around creating some sort of chance to score then we always get defended out. Hence why I never feel like we threaten many teams inside the attacking 10. Fingers crossed tonight we get to see more then 1-2 tries

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I think attack comes easier when your defence is solid and possession swings your way. The way the game has evolved defence in a lot of teams is alot better then it used to be and some teams with the X factor players has been the difference.

We are missing the X factor and if we ain’t tossing the ball around creating some sort of chance to score then we always get defended out. Hence why I never feel like we threaten many teams inside the attacking 10. Fingers crossed tonight we get to see more then 1-2 tries
CHN - X Factor