CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ll take a Maybe
You can take what you want, just don't say I didn't tell you when we're stuck with an overpaid centre pairing and bargain bin signings in other key positions.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can take what you want, just don't say I didn't tell you when we're stuck with an overpaid centre pairing and bargain bin signings in other key positions.
Marly I love you mate, but you got to let the Avo thing go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marly I love you mate, but you got to let the Avo thing go.
He's completely irrelevant here, I'm talking Burton and Crichton. Burton will be playing centre next season at some point, that I am sure of. Ciraldawg has to make some big boy calls and that will be one of them.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's completely irrelevant here, I'm talking Burton and Crichton. Burton will be playing centre next season at some point, that I am sure of. Ciraldawg has to make some big boy calls and that will be one of them.
We will see Marly.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Remember when you told me Sutton was a ball playing lock lmao?
Thats how ricky played him
He has played a different role at dogs
Your clutco

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Critta for fullback. Has to be, to good to be wasted at Center

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t stand the bullying, was attacked today by 5-6 posters for a simple statement.
If you feel you’re genuinely being bullied, put your complaints in to the moderators and they’ll sort it .. commenting it here just sets you up as playing a poor victim .. you should know this ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is @Bulldogsteve a protected specie on hear? I reported his abuse and bullying same as @bowleggedwog but one gets banned the other survive. Starting to think this Jan 1st stuff is just one big con job to flush out Nasheed but continue to protect the abusive Gus lovers
It wouldn’t surprise me if a moderator mentioned 8 out of 10 complaints since 01/01 were from you …

I’ve never complained to the moderators on TK about anyone on here because it’s easier to just hit ignore and let them do their job … but trust me, I’d love to put in a complaint about your spelling, your grammar, your righteous attitude, and your obvious agenda towards the club we all love …

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did Inglis achieve that Chrichton hasn't at just age 23?? Inglis was a phenomenal talent, don't get me wrong, but by the time Chrichton gives the game away it's quite possible that he will have achieved just as much.
I love the optimism and really hope Critta delivers this year and for the next decade. But not sure he can be mentioned in the same sentence as GI just yet. Agree though, quite possibly will have a career we’re talking about fondly when we’re old men!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What if Xerri is killing it with Critta in the centres? Where does Burton play? Reserves halves?