CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then who ?
You have no answers, no one has bar blake and he only wants money, bad culture and too old
So who? If you have no answers then again shut the fuck up
Only educated answers from now on ok
I don't have access to players, managers and their entourage like Gus does, he simply should have come to a solution by now. I could rattle off a list of names and it would mean nothing.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a shit fullback lol, Steve just got fed BS from his Panther mates lmao.
How can you say he is a "shit fullback", when he has barely played a game there at NRLol level?
Oh that's right, you know everything. My bad.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I understand now. Marley hates Critta cause he replaced average fellow and no matter where he plays he’s fuck loads better than average fellow for the part of game called defence… average fellow hasn’t heard of it yet. … oh and attack Critta is better too.
No I don't hate him, I'm on team Critta. I just think paying big money for a centre to MAYBE play fullback was unnecessary.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely agree, don't complicate it early season with many new faces, keep it simple, do the fundamentals for each position, lots of hole running with support running.
In good scenarios, I'm hoping some forwards are encouraged to offload, this will help a simple game plan creating second phase play to help involve the backs.

We have decent cover in the squad and competition for places. I'd imagine training will be better than previous years.
This … positive game plan and the best we can roll with right now unless we get lucky and pick up a couple of good up and coming props.

The thing to remember is props come onto the market, no one would have thought AFB would of come available … it’s a patience game until who’s good for the team long term comes available …

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How can you say he is a "shit fullback", when he has barely played a game there at NRLol level?
Oh that's right, you know everything. My bad.
Because he played shit @ fullback, simple.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fullback for next year will be Ryan Panehuyzen.

This year CC will dick around with afew options but ultimately it be Taaffe

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Because he played shit @ fullback, simple.
Don’t speak like that about average fellow. He just doesn’t like defence…. Or contesting bombs. Or contact. Kinda fucks him for fullback I guess. Probably why he’s moved and was recruited to play centre again. The same position Critta is galaxy’s ahead of him in for us thank fuck!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don’t speak like that about average fellow. He just doesn’t like defence…. Or contesting bombs. Or contact. Kinda fucks him for fullback I guess. Probably why he’s moved and was recruited to play centre again. The same position Critta is galaxy’s ahead of him in for us thank fuck!
Can't wait for the lol this season, the mental gymnastics for you lot is going to be fantastic to watch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Warra snitch @Bulldogsteve has become, running off to the mods crying because people don't agree with his silly opinions.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why do want players to fail?
i don’t understand that and that is not supporting the team/club
Exactly. Says it all when he thinks average fellow has been a loss over Critta….