Our 2024 fullback is…

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the fuck does Critta not have size, strength and agility?
Have you seen critta fend off players while switching hands and stepping inside out his man to out run him and give a perfect ball to his support player like GI does?
Not saying critta is shit or he isn’t a quality player but he isn’t going to be GI at fullback.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What did Inglis achieve that Chrichton hasn't at just age 23?? Inglis was a phenomenal talent, don't get me wrong, but by the time Chrichton gives the game away it's quite possible that he will have achieved just as much.
Not talking about achievements, talking about GI switching from centre to fullback.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have you seen critta fend off players while switching hands and stepping inside out his man to out run him and give a perfect ball to his support playe like GI does?
Not saying critta is shit or he isn’t a quality player but he isn’t going to be GI at fullback.
FFS what did he do to Staggs in the GF , beat him one on one.
Staggs the Australian centre
Then got 2 repeat sets of six in the last 10 minutes of play which won the game
Cmon gus think before you post your better than that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmao

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have you seen critta fend off players while switching hands and stepping inside out his man to out run him and give a perfect ball to his support player like GI does?
Yes.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did I deny anything that critta did?
All I’m saying is that just cause GI made the switch from centre to fullback and became the best at it doesn’t mean critta will.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did I deny anything that critta did?
All I’m saying is that just cause GI made the switch from centre to fullback and became the best at it doesn’t mean critta will.
Very true
I think he can but obviously easier in a storm team at that year than a current dogs team who is bottom 4

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very true
I think he can but obviously easier in a storm team at that year than a current dogs team who is bottom 4
Don’t get me wrong I hope critta becomes the best at any position he plays for us just my opinion he is better centre than fullback.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong I hope critta becomes the best at any position he plays for us just my opinion he is better centre than fullback.
He's a shit fullback lol, Steve just got fed BS from his Panther mates lmao.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Come on you telling me critta will be better fullback than GI?
I never said he will be a better fullback than GI. I'm merely stating he has the skills you listed before and has performed to the standard you listed above.

I'd be happy for him to play centre or Fullback but I will not sit here and listen to anyone slander the quality of talent the bloke posesses.

He is absolutely in the upper echelon of talented outside backs in the game and has the skill to excel at fullback if given then chance.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never said he will be a better fullback than GI. I'm merely stating he has the skills you listed before and has performed to the standard you listed above.

I'd be happy for him to play centre or Fullback but I will not sit here and listen to anyone slander the quality of talent the bloke posesses.

He is absolutely in the upper echelon of talented outside backs in the game and has the skill to excel at fullback if given then chance.
I have never slandered critta , go back and read my posts, I’ve been a big supporter of critta, I was responding to a post that said critta can make the same transition as GI, my opinion still stands as critta is a world class centre and shouldn’t play fullback.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Safe to say if ciraldo is choosing perham at 1 ,he might as well pull the pin as a coach,for many weeks the guy offered zero from the back .
Ciraldo is not capable of change as also is Matt Burton who can’t run the ball.
Bring on the utilitys.
One to coach and the other to run the ball .
Stop and think about the Hayze Perham fullback choice for a moment in 2023, in hindsight, it’s plausible that he started with Perham because he was one of the most vocal and hardworking in the Group with little competition around him, that’s not the case in 2024. In hindsight, there were many selections that didn’t make sense at the time but they do now after the RFM and friends fiasco.

Taaffe, Tracey or Critta will be our fb come round 1.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im not biting
Gus is lucky he signed Tracey, would be very embarrassing if we were stuck with Crichton and Taaffe as our only options at fullback.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My belief from experience these types of athletes can do special things.
In his limited games for Penrith at fullback he killed it and that was when he was very inexperienced.
He has played alot there are as a junior
Its going to be interesting to see where we fit everyone in
Im hoping xerri and Tracey kill it in the centres
Critta out the back or through the middle is salivating

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Gus is lucky he signed Tracey, would be very embarrassing if we were stuck with Crichton and Taaffe as our only options at fullback.
Could be worse if we had average fellow not Critta [emoji23]

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dont be silly nasheed lol