SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why only 3?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol! This is supposed to show up PC..how? If anything it is doing exactly what anti-pc avengers are saying pc fans do.. Using an outlandish claim..quite obviously taken out of context..to slander an established fact..or dismiss an idea or premise..in this case getting kids to eat healthier..that has substantial merit..

Come on @Realist90 posting this article does more harm than good for Anti-PC Avengers..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol! This is supposed to show up PC..how? If anything it is doing exactly what anti-pc avengers are saying pc fans do.. Using an outlandish claim..quite obviously taken out of context..to slander an established fact..or dismiss an idea or premise..in this case getting kids to eat healthier..that has substantial merit..

Come on @Realist90 posting this article does more harm than good for Anti-PC Avengers..
Taken out of context? I guess they're doing what pc ***** do for all their factual conclusions?

Na I just think it's fkd up how they're wanting to enforce what to be eaten but can teach sexual activities. In saying that, if I was a kid at school these days and they're teaching this stuff and even went a step further to do live demonstrations I'd be the first to out my hand up to volunteer.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Taken out of context? I guess they're doing what pc ***** do for all their factual conclusions?

Na I just think it's fkd up how they're wanting to enforce what to be eaten but can teach sexual activities. In saying that, if I was a kid at school these days and they're teaching this stuff and even went a step further to do live demonstrations I'd be the first to out my hand up to volunteer.

Normally boys get male PE teachers to teach this..interesting you'd volunteer..i might've took you out of context there.. lol!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You are really scraping the barrel to push your extremist far right agenda in these forums.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Normally boys get male PE teachers to teach this..interesting you'd volunteer..i might've took you out of context there.. lol!
Lolll dont be sexist there are female PE teachers as well that can handle this sort of topic. Only difference is if she's caught fucking an underage boy the boy is treated as a spartan and the female just seen as a woman, if it's a male PE teacher screwing an underage girl, the girl is a rape victim and the man is a pedophile monster.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are really scraping the barrel to push your extremist far right agenda in these forums.
How is this such a far right extremist view that I think it's fkd to be told no you're not allowed to eat that but schools are more than happy to promote oral sex at such a young age?

Nice try anyway bro go live in your little protected pc world. Fkn lefty nazis are everywhere and multiplying by the fkn hour

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How is this such a far right extremist view that I think it's fkd to be told no you're not allowed to eat that but schools are more than happy to promote oral sex at such a young age?

Nice try anyway bro go live in your little protected pc world. Fkn lefty nazis are everywhere and multiplying by the fkn hour
oops sorry did i piss on your bonfire lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These mensa leaders think Ben shapiro and milo yiannopolous actually have points

Fuck forget that they think fascism is left wing.

Do you seriously expect anymore ?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-12/nsw-mp-sees-red-over-traffic-lights/2836926

"Traffic lights are a Bolshevist menace... Traffic lights are things which are set up to try and control traffic to try and control individuals on the roads," Dr Phelps told Parliament.

"They are normally programmed by some central planner who will tell you when you can come and when you can go."

Mr Gay eventually intervened.

"Tell them I have no plans to remove traffic lights," he told Dr Phelps.

The rebuke did not stop the whip from suggesting an alternative.

"Roundabouts. Roundabouts represent freedom. Roundabouts represent democracy at its finest," he said.

Yes we should definitely heed the words of this lunatic phelps

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-12/nsw-mp-sees-red-over-traffic-lights/2836926

"Traffic lights are a Bolshevist menace... Traffic lights are things which are set up to try and control traffic to try and control individuals on the roads," Dr Phelps told Parliament.

"They are normally programmed by some central planner who will tell you when you can come and when you can go."

Mr Gay eventually intervened.

"Tell them I have no plans to remove traffic lights," he told Dr Phelps.

The rebuke did not stop the whip from suggesting an alternative.

"Roundabouts. Roundabouts represent freedom. Roundabouts represent democracy at its finest," he said.

Yes we should definitely heed the words of this lunatic phelps
Let's the guy is a lunatic. And you're correct that he's a lunatic. Does one article which you're correct about automatically mean that whatever he says in the future is automatically false and wrong?
I'm sure you've made mistakes in your life and said the wrong things. Would this mean from the first mistake you've made everything post that incident, you've been a lunatic and incorrect?

Your source (article) is from 2011. A lot can change in that time. In 2011 I was almost as pc as you and wanting the Catholic Church brought down to its knees. But I grew a free thinking brain looking for facts rather than what's cool.

Anyway my whole moan/whinge about this article about oral sex is that when I have kids I don't want my daughter thinking it's ok to be a fkn slut. If that makes me a bigot mysoginist sexist then I will gladly wear that label with pride

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We had a male PE teacher at school who got caught fellating a female student. She was 18 but it's still illegal. Surprised he didn't use the sex-ed defence.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These mensa leaders think Ben shapiro and milo yiannopolous actually have points

Fuck forget that they think fascism is left wing.

Do you seriously expect anymore ?
Why can't left wing be a type of fascism when they're forcing people to believe what they think is right and wrong? Demonising people who are against them. Sounds a lot like nazism to me that's just covered up by political correctness to create an illusion for brain dead people thinking they're fighting for humanity.

Also what have ou got against milo? He's a poofta. Why are you oppressing a poofta for? Coz he has a different opinion? Don't you fight for pooftas to not be oppressed no matter their opinion? Or is that just bullshit like all your pc facts?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They teach oral sex in Catholic schools. But it's not part of the curriculum.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They teach oral sex in Catholic schools. But it's not part of the curriculum.
It actually was part of the curriculum at ours I think. I learnt in year 5&6 and year 7&8. Year 7 sex Ed was where I first found out what masterbating is and yeah. Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.