Oprah THIS, Oprah THAT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah i've always had different taste. Even in high school while everyone was cranking up 50 cent i was into UB40, Lionel, Stevie Wonder and basically anything old. Why, how old are you?

and lol dogs oh 10, i do not sound 16 :P
Older :p

P

Paint.

Nah i've always had different taste. Even in high school while everyone was cranking up 50 cent i was into UB40, Lionel, Stevie Wonder and basically anything old. Why, how old are you?

and lol dogs oh 10, i do not sound 16 :P
yes you do! You argue like a 16 year old, you sound like a 16 year old, you type like a 16 year old... you even disguise your age like a 16 year old 0:-)

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
holy ****, apparently oprah donated A MILLION DOLLARS to canterbury boys and gave them all laptops. OH ****, CANTERBURY BOYS FTW... WOOOO!!!
more than what the state government has done in 10 years lol

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Pearl necklace for all 6000 audience members. What if a guy was watching?

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
oh wait, it's one million dollars worth of free laptops. Still awesome.

"There were gifts. It wouldn't be Oprah without them. The biggest cache was reserved for The students and teachers of Canterbury Boys School who received a surprise visit from Jay Z this week. That wasn't the biggest gift. Oprah crossed live to the school mid show to inform them each student and teacher would receive laptops. $1 million worth of laptops."

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes you do! You argue like a 16 year old, you sound like a 16 year old, you type like a 16 year old... you even disguise your age like a 16 year old 0:-)
By that account, that makes you a semen still swiming in your father's ball sack.. cause Parra girl shows about 16 years maturity on you hth.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
WTF. Make time for Bon Jovi, you are on crack if you dont go! Out of 365 days in a year for them to come they choose the 3 days that im going to be in QLD and i cant go to the one in Brisbane because its on right before i get there. Im spewing so much, i love Bon Jovi :(
I've already seen Bon Jovi before. Ofcourse i would have made time for him if i havent, but i have something really really important on that night

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's ridiculous. There are schools in rural areas which are understaffed and under-resourced who deserve that kind of money. A million dollars will definitely not raise the standard at that school but it sure would have helped a rural area. No disrespect to your old school.
who cares, laptops for the boyz lad.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch from 1:23 to 1:37 that woman needs to get a life...

[video=youtube;cqQXtspixbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqQXtspixbw&feature=related[/video]

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Why are U2, Bon Jovi, Jay Z, etc performing? There are plenty of Aussie bands and singers that could do with the exposure.

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The sooner this behemoth goes home the better. Sick of hearing about her and her brainless fans.....

Status
Not open for further replies.