One More Day!!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyBillJnr

TwoAmostsMakeA[Pε&#1
Reaction score
omg cant wait, i wonder if it would be as good as the others ??

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nehnehnehnehnehnehnehnehnehneh BATMANNNNNNNNNN SNAP POW WOAH

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* there was only EVER one good Batman movie.. and that was the one that came out in 1989... where Michael Keaton was Batman and Jack Nicholson was The Joker.

Every Batman movie that followed was C-R-A-P!!!! Neither Val Kilmer, George Clooney, or Christian Bale could cut it as Batman

Now this is the ultimate Batman poster :p

SonnyBillJnr

TwoAmostsMakeA[Pε&#1
Reaction score
my favourite was always with Mr Freeze, something about that one i loved :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I never rated Heath Ledger as an actor like the media did after he killed himself

why did he ruin the Ned Kelly story for? (well not him but the screenwriter)
everyone knows they never used to have circuses in Australia back then!
it was still a penal colony at the time

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* there was only EVER one good Batman movie.. and that was the one that came out in 1989... where Michael Keaton was Batman and Jack Nicholson was The Joker.

Every Batman movie that followed was C-R-A-P!!!! Neither Val Kilmer, George Clooney, or Christian Bale could cut it as Batman

I have that on DVD (as well as every other one made :p)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess you're only familiar with the new Batman movies. Michelle Phiffer. The only true Catwoman was Julie Newmar, Lee Merrywether or Erther Kitt. And I didn't need moulded plastic to improve my physic. Pure. West. And how come Batman doesn't dance? Remember the Bat 2 C?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't movies usually come out on Thursdays?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I already booked my tickets for the 11.30am session tomorrow in GMAX :D

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

the last batman was more true to the character of batman, every other one was more to the tune of how much hollywood could make, never really about the true darkness of his true character and bale played this really well
but, we're all entitled to what we'd prefer
jack nicholson is a great actor, one of my faves, but his interpretation of the joker was of a depiction that only lasted about 15 years in the history of the joker
that character has been around since about 1940
the rest of his existence, was not so much the crazy, cooky type (like jack), but a homicidal psycopath, which is what ledger is portraying
he seems to have really immersed himself in this role and it would seem he is going to do well, some of us will find out in the next few days
it is unfortunate that it takes someone to die before some of their good work is given the recognition it deserves and it seems it will happen here
i don't think much of alot of what he's done, but some things were surprisingly great work, this seems like it may be part of the latter
this movie looks like it will be the closest thing on film to the true storyline to the battle between the joker and batman

i concur, of all the other ones before bale, keaton was probably the best

Status
Not open for further replies.