One dies, one trapped in deadly night on roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maza

Reaction score
A man was killed and a bus driver trapped in a wreck after two separate accidents last night.

The driver of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo died when it hit a pole on the Princes Highway at Tempe in Sydney’s inner west at about 10.15 pm.

Another man in the vehicle was taken to hospital with serious injuries after being cut free from the vehicle.

That accident came just 15 minutes after a government bus came within centimeters of crashing into an apartment block at Chatswood.

The bus- a 534 Ryde-to-Chatswood service- had collided with a Suburu WRX before smashing through a brick wall and ending in the grounds of the unit block.

Chatswood police Sergeant Glen Marks said the bus had stopped just 15cm from the four-storey residential block.

Unit residents were evacuated as a precaution.

The bus driver- who was not believed to be seriously hurt- was trapped in the wreckage and fire crews were still trying to cut him free an hour after the smash.

Four bus passengers were treated at the scene and three other were taken to the Royal North Shore Hospital with minor injuries.

The driver of the Subaru will be questioned early today.

Source: Daily Telegraph

Maza

Reaction score
To the guy who died, Kassem, R.I.P

He lived in my area and is my mates brother. He was only 19 years old.

The whole area is in a state of shock and disbelief. My heart goes out to his family. Everyone is talking about it and can't believe he is gone.

Allah Yerhamo.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
To the guy who died, Kassem, R.I.P

He lived in my area and is my mates brother. He was only 19 years old.

The whole area is in a state of shock and disbelief. My heart goes out to his family. Everyone is talking about it and can't believe he is gone.

Allah Yerhamo.
****kk i feel sorry for the family really only boy

when i heard i didnt know wat to say but its saddening

allah yerhamo

Maza

Reaction score
He's not only boy huss. He's the oldest outta the four. He has a little bro about 4 years old now.

Allah yerhamo man im still shocked hard.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
He's not only boy huss. He's the oldest outta the four. He has a little bro about 4 years old now.

Allah yerhamo man im still shocked hard.

oh ye he must be young das y i dun no him

**** when i heard last nite i didnt no wat to say or think, den i called ma mate n he goes yeh im der now n its true...

Maza

Reaction score
Yeh its his uncle thats in serious condition right??

I was told it was drag racin and the car he was in snapped in two?? Apparently quite a few people saw him dead in the car when they went out to see what happened b4 the ambulance came.

Funeral tomorrow.

Maza

Reaction score
Honestly, I have not stopped thinkin bout him all day. Since I found out at 7am, I've had his face plastered in my head.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
an EVO and a WRX involved in accidents....no surprises there.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Allay yerhamu man. Biggest thoughts should go out to the families... freaked out realli bad for a second i thought i was related to the bloke :(

T

TdoggBulldog

an EVO and a WRX involved in accidents....no surprises there.
You need to learn to not be such an idiot and say such stupid things.

R.i.p

my condolences to the family and friends.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's says here that he was the passenger.

Sydney fatal smash

A man has been killed after a car hit a power pole at high speed in Sydney's inner-west.

The impact was so severe it tore the vehicle in two.

Police say the accident happened when the 21 year old driver lost control of the Mitsubishi sedan on the Princes Highway in Tempe, around 10 o'clock last night.

A 19 year old male passenger died at the scene, while the male driver was taken to hospital, where he's in a serious but stable condition.

Police are calling for witnesses to the crash to come forward.
Source

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You need to learn to not be such an idiot and say such stupid things.

R.i.p

my condolences to the family and friends.
no offence but taking lessons from you is not something i'd put high on my priority list.

I'm stating simple facts those cars are like missiles, its no wonder they are in crashes.

T

TdoggBulldog

no offence but taking lessons from you is not something i'd put high on my priority list.

I'm stating simple facts those cars are like missiles, its no wonder they are in crashes.
Yeh and there are certain times and places to state these "simple facts".

This is not one imo.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
im still waiting for a logical response.

I wasnt offensive towards anyone. I said a statement about the cars and their lethal power.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
P platers should not be able to drive such powerful cars evos are more powerful then a normal wrx (not the STI though) thats a lot of power for someone with not a lot of driving experience ... I have driven the WRX but its way too powerful for me. I think even full licenced drivers should be very careful is cars like them ones listed...

People with cars that powerful often speed its a sad fact but RIP and best wishes to the family.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
btw stevie is right its unbelievable how powerful these cars are you don't understand unless you have driven one

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
god any car can be dangerous when put into the hands of an inexperienced driver. believe me, i nearly lost a very close mate because he was in the passenger seat of a landcruiser ute travelling at 160km/h when the driver lost control. he's only alive because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. now has 3 crushed vertabrae, his entire personality has changed, and i swear he is suffering from some form of post traumatic problem.
you should've seen the vehicle...they snapped the chassis, the dash was through the roof, and the back wheels where in the front of the tray.

you don't need a powerful vehicle to do serious damage.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's says here that he was the passenger.
now i don't mean to sound horrible here, but the passenger seat is affectionately know to police as the 'dead seat'. terrible terrible stuff. RIP.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Allah Yerhamo, omg im still in so much shock and that pik of the car omg gives me goosebumps. Inshallah Khair..

Status
Not open for further replies.