One dies, one trapped in deadly night on roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookie^Monstah

an EVO and a WRX involved in accidents....no surprises there.
DO you have to be so insensitive?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of us on here know the guy who died! fmd its been a pretty gloomy day for everyone who knew him.

Allah Yerhamo, may Kass rest in peace man. Life is always full of the unexpected, the guy was getting things together in his life and then...

by the way, the guy who died was the PASSENGER. the driver is still alve, though barely. apparently he was supposed to have surgery this morning :confused:

by the way the dude was a Doggies fan too.

Last edited by a moderator:

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Yeah its been a very gloomy and dull day 2day. Allah Yerhamo

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
r.i.p.

so many deaths lately....all young

condolensces to his family and friends

Maza

Reaction score
Man I haven't stopped thinking about Kas since I found out yesterday morning. It's so depressing. Allah Yerhamo.

Man life is too short, you never know when your time is up here. It's such a tragedy yet a massive eye opener.

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
Word of mouth that the one that passed was from glebe is there n e truth to this?
Or that one of them was from glebe?

RIP my condolences to the familys!!!

M

Mr Miyagi

God bless them.
I feel slack for the parents and family, must be terrible.
I wish people realise though that cars are not toys.
Cos now there loved ones are the ones feeling the brunt of pain.
Hey has anyone read the article in todays telegraph bout one of the guys.
I cant comment about the allegations cos i dont know them but that must be even more hurtfull to the families and loved ones

Maza

Reaction score
bulldogz_lady, the driver was from Glebe.

and Renis Bro, yeh it is quite hurtful the article. It was to be withdrawn though because the girl said she was lying about the whole thing. That's what everyone in my area knows at least, she had accused a few of the boys from here. We were told she has withdrawn and said she was lying.

When it all came about awhile ago everyone was shocked because people in the area knew the girl had something against the boys from previous years at school... Sad really.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
DO you have to be so insensitive?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of us on here know the guy who died! fmd its been a pretty gloomy day for everyone who knew him.

Allah Yerhamo, may Kass rest in peace man. Life is always full of the unexpected, the guy was getting things together in his life and then...

by the way, the guy who died was the PASSENGER. the driver is still alve, though barely. apparently he was supposed to have surgery this morning :confused:

by the way the dude was a Doggies fan too.
Why choose me to go off at, nikky made the same comments.

Then again its nothing new.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
TBH Stevie never said its all their fault they should not be driving so fast i do think you guys need to lay off him a little.

He just said the cars are powerful cars and he is not suprised. Im not either i have driven them and i prefer not to ( i have to at times because of work) they have too much power for me and im not scared to admitt that(not as easy to control as my little nissan Pulsar <3).

He is hinting its the cars fault so i don't see how he is being so mean and nasty. Powerful cars are a real issue i personally don't think people should be able to get these cars untill they have had their full licence a little while these cars are not easy to handle. Krissy is right so many deaths and accident with YOUNG people its not a young persons fault they can't handle powerful cars and speed it takes time to learn that.

T

TdoggBulldog

TBH Stevie never said its all their fault they should not be driving so fast i do think you guys need to lay off him a little.

He just said the cars are powerful cars and he is not suprised. Im not either i have driven them and i prefer not to ( i have to at times because of work) they have too much power for me and im not scared to admitt that(not as easy to control as my little nissan Pulsar <3).

He is hinting its the cars fault so i don't see how he is being so mean and nasty. Powerful cars are a real issue i personally don't think people should be able to get these cars untill they have had their full licence a little while these cars are not easy to handle. Krissy is right so many deaths and accident with YOUNG people its not a young persons fault they can't handle powerful cars and speed it takes time to learn that.
Yeh see difference between you and him is that you put it in a nice way... a way that is acceptable...

he just doesn't.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
omg its still on my mind, its heart breakn and like wat u sed maz, a massive eye opener. going to wrk 2day was difficult and wasnt the best of days considering its all every1 is talking about. Allah Yerhamo :(

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
R.I.P to the boy who passed away. I lost a close friend early this year in simlar circumstances and i understand exactly what it's like to experience the loss. My Prayers and Deepest condolences to the family and friends

SXFEST

Milad Youssef
Reaction score
Keep Nelson the driver in your prayers please!

Maza

Reaction score
Do you know him?

Hopefully he is recovering man. Poor guy. It will be horrific for him when he realises whats happened.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
i heard the drivers name is Alaa or sumthin 4rm punchbowl?

Maza

Reaction score
Alaa? u sure u not talkin bout the guys in the other car coz ones name is Alaa and he from our area Amz.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Possibly, every1 says sumthin different, initionally i heard an omar 4rm punchbowl =/

C

Cookie^Monstah

bulldogz_lady, the driver was from Glebe.

and Renis Bro, yeh it is quite hurtful the article. It was to be withdrawn though because the girl said she was lying about the whole thing. That's what everyone in my area knows at least, she had accused a few of the boys from here. We were told she has withdrawn and said she was lying.

When it all came about awhile ago everyone was shocked because people in the area knew the girl had something against the boys from previous years at school... Sad really.

Are you effin serious they brought out an article bout him??? ARGH!!! if you've got a copy somewhere email it to me babes, much lub :love:

aaaaaaaaaand i know the guy enough to say he wouldn't have done anything of the sort. he'd been with one chick for about 6 years? and was guna propose to her. also he has alot of respect for women and treats them as such, i'm not the only one who will vouch for this, all the ladies that i been talking to say exactly the same thing no matter how well they knew him.

That is seriously heartless of the papers to have an article 2 days after this tragedy happened, his mum is going crazy as it is and they wana do more damage to the family?! *sigh*

By the way Maz im pretty sure the driver was from your area =/ they were guna meet up with his cousin to eat or sumthin. its so sad, the guy has touched alot of people by just being himself.

And to Stevie, Tahl said. thank you for your time, that is all.

Maza

Reaction score
Yeh I will email it to you Nadzie wen I find the paper inside.

Yeh him and Zeinab were together through highschool right through till now.

Nuh it wasn't a guy from our area. Other car was. Driver was from Glebe apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.