On The Punt

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fixed odds was on tab...last wk my mate had 4k on it and got middle tote $3.90

Mate your being a knob..I've been punting for a long time and ur making urself look like a fool

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i await the barba apology, but changing subjects i reckon i can come up with a great gambling business idea

its like an ice cream truck going around the streets only that its selling bets for the big match instead of ice cream

at 7pm every night of a big game the truck will go around playing the greensleeves song and it will have a psychological effect on all the men in the community to place a bet much like the music has on children thinking about ice cream

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where does Tom Lay his bets too then? He has to lay them to somewhere, he won't take on a bet like that. He has to offload on something else so he doesn't lose coin. I am not apologising because there is no way known to man that I am wrong. YES people win on the punt, but you don't win $10k on a dog race.. ever.

See the story changed from having many bets at different houses to now having 2k @ 3.90 at TAB. If you are going to have a crack at me get it 100% bang on.

Last edited by a moderator:

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I have proof..Me and.my mate won over $50,000 about 4-5 weeks ago when it won @$16.50

Mate u are wrong...just admit it

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone pm me with a number..I really wanna prove this guy wrong

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Where does Tom Lay his bets too then? He has to lay them to somewhere, he won't take on a bet like that. He has to offload on something else so he doesn't lose coin. I am not apologising because there is no way known to man that I am wrong. YES people win on the punt, but you don't win $10k on a dog race.. ever.

See the story changed from having many bets at different houses to now having 2k @ 3.90 at TAB. If you are going to have a crack at me get it 100% bang on.
you are a retard

do you think the different totes are calculated with the bets on private sites? if they do then which tote does it get attributed to?

these sites take the bet on directly because they trust that generally what happens in the tab world will happen in the online world, and probably because the tote prices are still heavily slanted towards the house

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Name of the dog and where it run last week I will check it out. You make me laugh. House doesnt lose that much, not on a dog race. Think its strange that it took so long to say I won $50k but you have never mentioned the dogs name nor where it started at $3.20 got back for $2k then went out to $3.90. PLEASE I may be dumb, but that is just plain outrageous.

Rodzilla if you think that no wonder you believe the fish bloke. Waterhouse is not an SP he bets with the bookies, he spreads his cash across the bookies to get his tote. NO Way does he take on all that risk on his own.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As if I'm going to tell the world my mates dog name...stringer is pretty smart and worked it out and I'm sure he won't e telling u either...once someone gives me their number I will text my bet last wk on my tab acc..it shows fixed odds @3.20 and the total amount of $2500.00 and in pic it also shows the collect of $9000.00

What else do u wanna know champ...I keep telling u te truth but for some reason u don't believe...maybe u don't like to see someone else do well..are u one of those blokes that ride people down coz it makes u feel better...we have been very lucky and this dog won 3 in a row and we were lucky enough to have the balls and confidence in this dog to bring home the bacon...but unfortunately last night he didn't win...got squeezed and fell...I lost 2k and mate lost 4k...but that's dog racing

If u don't believe me we just leave it at that...if others wanna keep arguing my point that's fine but there is nothing much mire I can say yo convince u champ..

Good luck on the punt tomorrow

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Name of the dog and where it run last week I will check it out. You make me laugh. House doesnt lose that much, not on a dog race. Think its strange that it took so long to say I won $50k but you have never mentioned the dogs name nor where it started at $3.20 got back for $2k then went out to $3.90. PLEASE I may be dumb, but that is just plain outrageous.

Rodzilla if you think that no wonder you believe the fish bloke. Waterhouse is not an SP he bets with the bookies, he spreads his cash across the bookies to get his tote. NO Way does he take on all that risk on his own.
1) he accepts bets pinned on the middle tote price of the 3 tabs, go to his site and see any sample greyhound race for proof
2) i strongly doubt that the 3 tab totes count bets placed on his website
so 1+2=
3) any bet, even for a million bucks if he will take it will not effect the tote price of any of the 3 tabs

4) even if he is lying his ass off, the reasons that made you believe he is lying is wrong

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As if I'm going to tell the world my mates dog name...stringer is pretty smart and worked it out and I'm sure he won't e telling u either...once someone gives me their number I will text my bet last wk on my ta
No further questions your honour!!! If you can have $2k on it and the market doesnt move.... I can have my $10 on it for No fluc!!!

Rodzilla, regardless of my reasons he suggested he bet with Tab, then I said tab wouldnt allow that, then he says he bet with TW, then I said TW doesnt bet fixed, then he said he had it all over 3 bets with TAB. More holes in that story than the ozone!!! How can you argue with an idiot that keeps changing the goal posts...

Point 3, it would not affect the tote price... Bet it would affect Toms middle price, he wont be offering $3.20 for a dog that someone has backed into $2k for him to lose $6k. Or $8k if you go by the second bet, all up a loss of $14k on a dog race.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Go back to page 108 I think and u will see where I told everyone of my amazement of the big win of over $50k...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No further questions your honour!!! If you can have $2k on it and the market doesnt move.... I can have my $10 on it for No fluc!!!

Rodzilla, regardless of my reasons he suggested he bet with Tab, then I said tab wouldnt allow that, then he says he bet with TW, then I said TW doesnt bet fixed, then he said he had it all over 3 bets with TAB. More holes in that story than the ozone!!! How can you argue with an idiot that keeps changing the goal posts...

Point 3, it would not affect the tote price... Bet it would affect Toms middle price, he wont be offering $3.20 for a dog that someone has backed into $2k for him to lose $6k. Or $8k if you go by the second bet, all up a loss of $14k on a dog race.
toms middle price IS the tote price (the middle one)

if the middle of tab price is $6.40, then toms middle price is $6.40, TW has no say in the matter

all of his stories are correct, the payment is from the tab price (although i dont see where he said tab), the site is TW and the fixed odds i think refers to the fixed nature of the TW odds attached to the tab quote uneffected by private bets to defend himself from your accusation that the price would drop heavily

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last week bet was on tab as I was out on my boat fishing and a good mate of mine used his computer to put my bet on...I was on the phone to him as I had no Internet on my phone..he was telling me the price and I said jump on that...I have the pic on my phone so u need to stop trying to be a private investigator and realize ur the one changing my story...sometimes we bet on betezy..TW...tab whatever...believe me or not..it doesn't bother me

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
here is the picture proof that mulloway sent to me showing the results of the $2,500 in 4 installments @ 3.20

apology is expected within 24 hours with humple pie and a stfu in all future gambling matters for at least 3 months

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Last week bet was on tab as I was out on my boat fishing and a good mate of mine used his computer to put my bet on...I was on the phone to him as I had no Internet on my phone..he was telling me the price and I said jump on that...I have the pic on my phone so u need to stop trying to be a private investigator and realize ur the one changing my story...sometimes we bet on betezy..TW...tab whatever...believe me or not..it doesn't bother me
At the end of the day, It is in your account & its happy days !!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
At the end of the day, It is in your account & its happy days !!
he should spend some of the money on a huge "you just got owned" sign and then send it in the mail to the Barba

1 hour wasted arguing on if someone was telling the truth, but at least we are 1 hour closer to the footies

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks rodz for working out to upload for me..maybe some peeps might tell a lie here and there so when they hear of a big bet that turns into a big win they don't believe

U can add it up it's there for a collect of $9000

Happy days

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Thanks rodz for working out to upload for me..maybe some peeps might tell a lie here and there so when they hear of a big bet that turns into a big win they don't believe

U can add it up it's there for a collect of $9000

Happy days
ive actually exaggerated the amount of bets placed a few times in order to not appear like a tightass on the kennel and in the past ive downplayed my bets when i went on a crazy betting streak so my mum wouldnt kill me, but people should be believed by default

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
You obviously have no idea champ...ever heard of fixed odds...also do u think the tab is the only way to bet..we have tab acc...Tom waterhouse acc..betezy plus another I'm not sure of the name..2k isn't a big bet mate..do u think they can only pay u what's in the pool..if u do ur a knob with no idea..come back when u know how to punt

Plus yes stringer...bad fall but dogs ok..my mate had a good whack at it but that's dog racing..
Yeah that's dog racing alright, I thought it must of been ok because it did finish. I have a feeling our dogs will be meeting soon.

G

Gibbo1977

ive actually exaggerated the amount of bets placed a few times in order to not appear like a tightass on the kennel and in the past ive downplayed my bets when i went on a crazy betting streak so my mum wouldnt kill me, but people should be believed by default

Your mum reads tbe kennel and you get in trouble?
Hoe old are you? That's embarrassing rod