Rabbits vs Raiders - Raiders @line +7.5

AFL
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle - Fremantle @ line +9.5
Collingwood vs West coast - West coast 1-39
Unlucky.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My mates dog raced again last night...the same dog as last week....my mate wasn't to confident as he had small sore on his leg...vet said it shouldn't be a problem...we decided not to smash it...only had $500.00 on it t $2.50 fixed...won by 6 lengths
Mates dog raced again on Thursday...won by 5 lengths and we got $2500.00 on it @3.20 and another $2000.00 @ 3.90

This is a really good dog...racing on Thursday again...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mates dog raced again on Thursday...won by 5 lengths and we got $2500.00 on it @3.20 and another $2000.00 @ 3.90

This is a really good dog...racing on Thursday again...
watch it lose when I get on it

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Good for a laugh but would be amazing if it comes off.

Swans 1-24 ($3.20)
Storm 7-12 ($5.75)
Bulldogs 7-12 ($5.50)
Hawks 40-59 ($4.40)

$10 @$445 = happy days lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
First time since SOO I am back on the punt

Storm 1-12
Bulldogs 1-12
Collingwood -39
Hawthorn 39+

$10 on $41.69 = $416.69

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sneaky $500 on Rain Affair in Sydney tomorrow @ $3.60 with our free Lux Bet.

PS $2k on $3.20 dog. Get your hand off it. Most dogs races have a $10k pool.... Do you really think anyone came down in the last shower....

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sneaky $500 on Rain Affair in Sydney tomorrow @ $3.60 with our free Lux Bet.

PS $2k on $3.20 dog. Get your hand off it. Most dogs races have a $10k pool.... Do you really think anyone came down in the last shower....

You obviously have no idea champ...ever heard of fixed odds...also do u think the tab is the only way to bet..we have tab acc...Tom waterhouse acc..betezy plus another I'm not sure of the name..2k isn't a big bet mate..do u think they can only pay u what's in the pool..if u do ur a knob with no idea..come back when u know how to punt

Plus yes stringer...bad fall but dogs ok..my mate had a good whack at it but that's dog racing..

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gambling houses don't lose. You would have had to put the bets on at the exact same time across the board. TW doesn't bet fixed odds on dogs... NOT many do for that reason... And they only work with the money they can pay out you tosser. If all the money goes for one thing they frame the market across the others to entice other money elsewhere.

You sir are a FAIL!!!

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If they are standing to lose $5k and only have $10k in the kick they don't blow the odds out to close to $4.... Especially on a dog that wins by 5 lengths last start.

F.....A.....I......L

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are standing to lose $5k and only have $10k in the kick they don't blow the odds out to close to $4.... Especially on a dog that wins by 5 lengths last start.

F.....A.....I......L
so its fair to say that the odds are never wrong?

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am happy to be proved wrong though if old mate can show me his bet history through Tommy Waterhouse and the like. Sounds like a chest beating exercise to me though.

ON another mate R1 N1 Shopaholic in Caulfield all up Sea Galleon $10 on win and place.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Gambling houses don't lose. You would have had to put the bets on at the exact same time across the board. TW doesn't bet fixed odds on dogs... NOT many do for that reason... And they only work with the money they can pay out you tosser. If all the money goes for one thing they frame the market across the others to entice other money elsewhere.

You sir are a FAIL!!!
like mulloway is saying you are assuming there is only 1 gambling house

also with fixed odds the house can lose money and sometimes even reactionary odds cant save them

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I am happy to be proved wrong though if old mate can show me his bet history through Tommy Waterhouse and the like. Sounds like a chest beating exercise to me though.

ON another mate R1 N1 Shopaholic in Caulfield all up Sea Galleon $10 on win and place.
will you punch yourself in the face if it happens?, btw i can post a pic where it says i won $5,000,000 tbh so that is useless

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No chest beating here mate...if u bet $10,000 on TW it WILL NOT change the price on tab..he pays middle tab price whether uni,stab or nsw..I really don't thinkmi need to show u mt bets with tab or TW...I have no reason to lie...if I knew how I prolly would so u can realize u know Fu@k all champ

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kidding right??? Every single bet would have had to be made at the same time. we are talking serious action here. I am not assuming one house, ever seen when 1 bookie takes a big bet how quickly the others wind in. Same thing would have happened in this instance. Especially when the pot is so low, and pretty sure for that reason you can't bet fixed odds on dog races because of the flucs in the betting.

As I said show me the ticket and I will be happy to be proved wrong. However I know for a fact Waterhouse does not bet fixed odds on Dish lickers.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No chest beating here mate...if u bet $10,000 on TW it WILL NOT change the price on tab..he pays middle tab price whether uni,stab or nsw..I really don't thinkmi need to show u mt bets with tab or TW...I have no reason to lie...if I knew how I prolly would so u can realize u know Fu@k all champ
actually you are totally correct, the tote doesnt count outside bets like TW, and those sites bets are just pinned to the middle tote price

the barba should punch himself

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok I just took pic on my phone...we had 4 bets last week on fixed odds @3.20..$1000,$500,$500,$500

Someone pm with ur number and I text it to u..and they can put it up...I will prove I'm not bullshi7ing