Opinion Okunbor

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering it was his first game he did well.
His a good runner of the ball just can’t finish a try. His try that he did get was great. He put in heaps tonight

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Solid performance for his 1st game of the season.

He needs to have a look in the mirror and realise he's a grown man and he should be using that size to his advantage. It's almost he has no clue how big he is! No wonder he went for a midget 16 year old.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take Okunbor over DWZ, Holland and Montoya any day ... but Okunbor does have his days but for his first game back he scored a great try so a positive there!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Charlie Staines would’ve scored 3 tries tonight I place of mr okinbur
He doesn’t have the fight and aggression to finish off half chances
He’s twice the size of Miski and Miski stopped him dead twice with the line 2-3m open

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He had a crack tonight and did some good things. I like his value in carrying the ball out off our own line but still have question marks over his hands and defensive reads. Looks to have the acceleration of a cruise ship also, deadset at least 2 of those 3 opportunities should’ve been finished.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Again to be fair he was never really a winger... he came up as a back rower and then shifted to the centre’s because of injuries and again had to shift to the wing again and the dogs kept him there ever since, so realistically he’s been playing on the wing for only 2-3 years

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was brilliant tonight when he gets a good centre inside him giving him some space he will score alot of tries

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He should have been like trebovich out there given he just had some teen pussy.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is worth persevering with,he made a couple of errors that unfortunately led to tries,but one game in a year,overall a good performance.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about the offloads? And he made decent metres. He’s the best winger at the club
If he could catch simple passes and defend on his line he would be a pretty impressive NRL winger. Wether that ever happens who knows.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He gives us some x factor we have been missing for a while. As expected has some rust to knock of since he hadn't played for 12 months, but I for 1 am happy to see him back

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His defence was woeful?? Was I watching a different game??
What expected from someone who walks straight into a team that stinks worse than manure? The bloke hasn't played any form of footy for a whole season. He scores a try and could've scored a few more.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think he played too bad minus that knock on with no pressure on him whatsoever after his first game definetly not worth the special mention