Okunbor returns

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn't of cared either way if we kept Okunbor or not (I would of preferred we sacked him, if possible) but since we have kept him he should be playing (especially with how our backs have been going, and our whole team really...) Now the question is, is Meaney dropped or* moved to fullback with Hopoate in the centres. Finally we get to see Averillo in a more important role where he's more involved. I want to see a mini Munster!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully Okunbur can step up and show us something after all the fuss he's caused.

I hope Averillo gets to touch the ball if he plays in the halves. Lewis and Tolman will probably touch the ball every play again..

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't of cared either way if we kept Okunbor or not (I would of preferred we sacked him, if possible) but since we have kept him he should be playing (especially with how our backs have been going, and our whole team really...) Now the question is, is Meaney dropped or* moved to fullback with Hopoate in the centres. Finally we get to see Averillo in a more important role where he's more involved. I want to see a mini Munster!
Meaney better not have been dropped, has been one of our better players, surely he is back to fullback where he belongs, Hoppa at centre, and Holland on his way back to the Hunter

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
E315A467-8622-4BFC-9CD2-70BE1904F041.jpegKeen to see averillo at 5/8 and Okunbor back.
Good changes hopefully Okunbor has taken Montoya’s spot

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love the Averillo at five-eighth part not too much on the other!
Hoping Averillo gets a full game there to let him settle in.
Lewis will most probably over calling Averillo as much as possible no doubt.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With foran gone and green injured, Averillo and Lewis appears to be the combo we'll start with next year.
Hopefully we see something this weekend to give our off season hope.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Certainly time to try a few things but please fuck montoya off

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see the point of Lewis at 7 averillo ain't that great a defender they will run at him all day I still prefer cogger in the team redemption game for ox we will see if he's truly sorry for stuffing up our season partly anyway

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully he has learned to catch the ball they will put the bomb up to his wing!!!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would assume it's going to be this...

Hoppa
Meaney
Montoya
DWZ
Okunbor
Avo
Lewis