Opinion Okunbor needs to play first grade next year

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who ever created this thread is a dumber f{}ck than HMAS Knockonbur

For what was 40mins…. Just 40mins of normal & decent football from this imbecile then degenerated into a typical Knockonbur knock on from a 1st tackle hit up which then saw the momentum swing to the Jets who almost snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.
Same goes for Wakeham…. There’s a reason why players like him & Knockonbur belong in this NSW Cup league because they suffer multiple brain fades and they themselves haven’t got the mental fortitude to make up for their f{}ck up’s.
Ffs…. Without okunbor we 100 percent lose that game… and you’re harping on about one knock on.

Every player makes mistakes. Good teams defend them.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree that he needs to play first grade, but I'd much prefer to see him a the Roosters Or Souffs Or Penrith.
Rule the roosters out. They already have a Sua’ali’i

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Excluding him playing well in that game….Tell me what it is that you are taking, I want to be able to see what you see.
It’s a secret recipe. Like the colonel’s herbs and spices.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ffs…. Without okunbor we 100 percent lose that game… and you’re harping on about one knock on.

Every player makes mistakes. Good teams defend them.
"One knock on"
Blocks nickname is Knockonbor/knockonmore in satirical reference to his world class handling

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its ok but I prefer footy
At least you know cricket results won’t be decided by Sportsbet ….

I prefer cricket, any day of the week. The only things keeping me watching NRL and whichever team Adam Elliott is playing for.

Oh snd the bunnies, for this finals season only lol

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just defending the downtrodden, mate. It is noble work
I just want to win games. He does some good things for sure, actually he does stuff a winger is supposed to do, but he un-does those good things with dumb shit 2 times over every game. My opinion he might make an alright forward where he can just run hard (if he catches it) he just makes to many errors and has as much agility as a 100 year old corpse.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if he had better coaching coming through he'd be a solid first grader.
Ciraldo has been touted as a development coach if he is, he has a lot of players with potential to work with, Kiraz, Averillo, Kasey, Alomati, Rajab, Okumbor, Skelton just to name a few.
I've completely given up on Flanagun.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Look at me I’m trying to trigger everyone to stay semi relevant. Let me guess Allen to fullback next year with Knockunbor to the wing. Flanno at half partnering Wakeham. Make Waddel captain and drop Jacko. Avegrillo at centre with Burton and BBO at hooker with Reed off the bench. Anything I’ve left off to save you wasting everyone’s time ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ciraldo has been touted as a development coach if he is, he has a lot of players with potential to work with, Kiraz, Averillo, Kasey, Alomati, Rajab, Okumbor, Skelton just to name a few.
I've completely given up on Flanagun.
Don’t give up on me. My best is yet to come!