Opinion Okunbor needs to play first grade next year

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Look at me I’m trying to trigger everyone to stay semi relevant. Let me guess Allen to fullback next year with Knockunbor to the wing. Flanno at half partnering Wakeham. Make Waddel captain and drop Jacko. Avegrillo at centre with Burton and BBO at hooker with Reed off the bench. Anything I’ve left off to save you wasting everyone’s time ?
The only one who is wasting your time is you, brah.

That’s no way to speak to a kennel great.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can you build a club culture with this idiot Knock-on-more still in the ranks?

The guy who let his team mates and the club down. He needs to be fucked off asap and we need to reboot the culture with Ciraldo leading the charge with his training methods and uniting the playing group filled with good characters.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How can you build a club culture with this idiot Knock-on-more still in the ranks?

The guy who let his team mates and the club down. He needs to be fucked off asap and we need to reboot the culture with Ciraldo leading the charge with his training methods and uniting the playing group filled with good characters.
Way to talk about someone who just won us a big game. If Okunbor wasn’t at the club, our cup team would be celebrating mad Monday tomorrow.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to talk about someone who just won us a big game. If Okunbor wasn’t at the club, our cup team would be celebrating mad Monday tomorrow.
Yes he caught a few kicks for the first time in his career, however as a winger he did nothing more than his job.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bahaha pick Okunbor again, might as well go have a chat to Justin Pascoe to organise an early collection of the wooden spoon for 2023.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody hell, if only the Raiders had beaten the Eels, this thread wouldn't have seen the light of day as Elliott would've still been on his way to winning the Premiership. :-)

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep the "gun" needed a new vehicle to wind people up, I think the choice is impeccable as I've never seen one player have more shit slung at him than Okunbor lol

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody hell, if only the Raiders had beaten the Eels, this thread wouldn't have seen the light of day as Elliott would've still been on his way to winning the Premiership. :-)
Forgot to add BABY!

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep the "gun" needed a new vehicle to wind people up, I think the choice is impeccable as I've never seen one player have more shit slung at him than Okunbor lol
Short memory? There’s definitely a few contenders…

Montoya
Holland
DWZ
Tolman
Woods
Trex
Lewis
Lichaa
The list goes on…

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
That will be up to Ciraldo. For all the good things he does in reserves he still has deficiencies in first grade.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Flanagun you made it to Kennel Immorality!!!! Congratulations..miracles do come true.. :kissingheart: :kissingheart: :kissingheart: :kissingheart: :kissingheart:

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knockonbor dropped his phone again in a loose carry reading this thread

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, he did score two tries and set up a third, he just needs to get his positional play and defense up to scratch and he could be a starter...