Opinion Okunbor needs to play first grade next year

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tg
Says going a bit far, bro. Everyone should feel safe here. What’s gotten into you?
No one’s safe from the ‘Ignore’.. what did you think I meant man? Gosh I see a liable action coming.. :D

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No one’s safe from the ‘Ignore’.. what did think I meant man? Gosh I see a liable action coming..:D
Lol people say they hate me, but the truth is nobody wants to ignore me. People love to either laugh at my posts or have me as an adversary.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol people say they hate me, but the truth is nobody wants to ignore me. People love to either laugh at my posts or have me as an adversary.
Shhhh don’t let everyone know..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has been sensational today. 2 tries, an assist and has been impeccable under the high ball. I’m sure Ciraldo would be taking note of this performance. I honestly think he could be a Sua’ali’i type player for us.

I see Ok and JAC on the wings, Kiraz moving to fullback, with Skelton and Alamoti putting serious pressure on Schoupp and Burns for their spots.
Chill mate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely. At least burns knows how to pass to his winger
Aaron can develop his passing skills, burns can’t defend he sucks, defence is more important then attack

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is def some promise there but its fleeting. Got the size and enough speed but not the aggressive determination.

IF IF IF he got specalist coaching by JMoz, or similar, he might realise his potential....but its a big big ask for a mild mannered Clark Kent type to turn into Superman or in his case ...first grade quality :grinning:
I'd prefer the incredible Hulk. If he could only realise what he could achieve.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread 100% tells me you are taking the piss now. While your at it let’s put lumi lumi inside him at center.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has been sensational today. 2 tries, an assist and has been impeccable under the high ball. I’m sure Ciraldo would be taking note of this performance. I honestly think he could be a Sua’ali’i type player for us.

I see Ok and JAC on the wings, Kiraz moving to fullback, with Skelton and Alamoti putting serious pressure on Schoupp and Burns for their spots.
You are drunk go to bed