Okunbor/CHN megathread

Otis

Waterboy
Reaction score
Love that CHN has been let down by the club. We didn’t support him enough. Likely true, we could have told the NRL to jump but we have not had the Cahunas to say boo for years.
Either way, does CHN not feel any responsibility for letting down his team mates or the club?
Is he so precious and delusional not to realise how badly he $&@&$# up and not able to take it on the chin.
Man up you weak willed, frontal lobbed challenged princess. You were responsible for your actions. Saying sorry don’t mean shite.
Being sorry would mean you are willing to fix the problem, not running away because you felt hard done by.
I’ve got 2 million reasons why you owe us. Jayden is twice the man you are, and is really trying to fix his poor decisions. Own it princess!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that CHN has been let down by the club. We didn’t support him enough. Likely true, we could have told the NRL to jump but we have not had the Cahunas to say boo for years.
Either way, does CHN not feel any responsibility for letting down his team mates or the club?
Is he so precious and delusional not to realise how badly he $&@&$# up and not able to take it on the chin.
Man up you weak willed, frontal lobbed challenged princess. You were responsible for your actions. Saying sorry don’t mean shite.
Being sorry would mean you are willing to fix the problem, not running away because you felt hard done by.
I’ve got 2 million reasons why you owe us. Jayden is twice the man you are, and is really trying to fix his poor decisions. Own it princess!
We always seem to lose quality players.....the NRL deregister him he gets reinstated and the club has to back pay him and we lose him to another club....FUCK u NRL....And fuck u CHN....now harden up bulldogs and don’t release him until we get a player of equal quality.....in fact let him rot in reserve grade...fukin ****!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor your apology is accepted as we all stuff up. I know I have many times.

CHN, is it ok if we keep our blue and white colours and be called the Bulldogs?