News Okunbor Appeal Date Set

A

Alexander the Great

CHN will have no problem finding a new club. Apart from this poor judgment on his part in the recent incident he is a team player, well liked by the boys and a bloody threat in attack on the field. He’ll get snapped up in no time I’m hoping this is why we haven’t bowed down to Elliots request for huge $$ cause we may still be keen on CHN.
CHN wont play for us as long as the dog* that threw him under the bus is still there. Trust me on that one.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not only will he get snapped up but I can assure you it will be for more money then he was on at the Bulldogs. He was a shining light in a poor team week in week out.
Absolutely he was awesome to watch... especially now Fozza is back he would have been a threat in attack..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
CHN wont play for us as long as the dog* that threw him under the bus is still there. Trust me on that one.
I don’t really know what you are talking about but was it a current player who notified officials? Otherwise they may have not found out?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My understanding is someone in the public domain spotted one of the girl's BFF posting about the hook up on social media and reported it to us. When our player conduct person/s got onto it it had already started to spread and it was too late to kill it. So we had no choice but to report it to the NRL, any delay and the NRL would have fined us $1/2 m at least, because Greenwhateverhisnameis was still there.

Go Dogs

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN will have no problem finding a new club. Apart from this poor judgment on his part in the recent incident he is a team player, well liked by the boys and a bloody threat in attack on the field. He’ll get snapped up in no time I’m hoping this is why we haven’t bowed down to Elliots request for huge $$ cause we may still be keen on CHN.
Yeah... no club who do their due diligence will.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah... no club who do their due diligence will.
I can’t disagree more mate... look at somebody like Matt Lodge for example. I could go on for hours but I won’t I think he gets snapped up.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
The club fucked up hard on this!
We got screwed up the ass by the media and Greenberg on this!

All the media circus around this spooked the club to take a tough stance, Greenberg would've been in the background threatening us also if we didn't.

The old Bulldog way would be to stick by the players and at the very least given them due process before sacking or de-registering contract, we bowed to the people who want to see us down...

I don't understand how St George can stick with Jack De Billin through his case and we couldn't at the very least given the boys there day in defending themselves!

I hope CHN and Okunbor comeback bigger and better and stick it to us if they choose not to come back to the Dogs, we only have ourselves to blame.