Oks

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now that Oks is gone does Flanno get another footy contract or is this the end?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where the fuck has Topine been? Hasn’t been sighted for weeks.
Obviously something concerning or at least remiss of the club not to come up with some explanation. He is captain of our cup team (or was) leader of the victory song (or was) and a very popular clubman and junior.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until I see who replaces him, I'm not excited by this news. If anything I thought he added value to our poor team. Not sure if he would have been any good once we are firing but he was one of the lesser of our problems.

Anyway, hope he does well and gets abit more out of the game
The **** couldn’t even catch a fuckin ball?????

Can’t wait till hel fucks right off! And I fuckin hope Barrett gets karma for re-signing him

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most of last season Oki was the worst player in the Knock-On Effect cup before Looney Looney started showing the World how not to play. He has improved out of sight since becoming a forward, and looked like a reasonable bench player in a weak side, without ever setting the league on fire. I think he will go OK in the ESL, and wish him luck.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Until I see who replaces him, I'm not excited by this news. If anything I thought he added value to our poor team. Not sure if he would have been any good once we are firing but he was one of the lesser of our problems.

Yeh, not so sorry to lose him but I kinda feel like it might be like another Tolman. Didn’t value what he brought, until he was gone

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Hopefully his new place has mirrors so he can realise he's inside the body of a 120Kg giant.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously something concerning or at least remiss of the club not to come up with some explanation. He is captain of our cup team (or was) leader of the victory song (or was) and a very popular clubman and junior.
Saw this photo a few weeks back
I wonder if he’s going to newy for a trip or something elseIMG_3150.jpg