Oks

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if he had another indiscretion and they thought it’s better to cut him loose. No one gets cut like this for no reason.
I remember there were rumours of him playing up but nothing came of it. What was his first indiscretion?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know everyone has an opinion on Oks and he’s not the best footballer. Makes silly mistakes and just can’t get the basics right…but I will tell you now he’s one of the hardest workers at training. Always one of the first there and last to leave. While from a talent stand point he’s not up to it, his attitude to hard work is second to none and this is why he’s been given continuous opportunities in first grade.
Good luck to him.
Shows where the club is,to continually play someone who can’t get the basics right because he tries hard.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember there were rumours of him playing up but nothing came of it. What was his first indiscretion?
Some boys on here know a bit about it. Could be what you know, won’t go into detail because it was a serious accusation against him.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Shows where the club is,to continually play someone who can’t get the basics right because he tries hard.
That’s the point of what I’ve been saying for 3 months lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he’s just getting started then why let him go ? What a joke, the man’s a narcissist
I take it Luke's not staying then. If he does got back home it's gotta be Saints, would hate to see him play anywhere else

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I take it Luke's not staying then. If he does got back home it's gotta be Saints, would hate to see him play anywhere else
If I was Luke I would have accepted the big offer from Wigan, I can’t see him staying at the dogs it’s a shambles/ joke
No good staying in the NRL and playing for west tigers or St George etc then two also are a shit show
Why start him two weeks ago when he hasn’t played all year, fed to the wolves in my option, the clubs clueless

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay look at the other end of the spectrum.

A lazy AF player who is a big attitude and a big head. Might bag a few try assists, but attitude leads to floating in and out of games. Won’t carry a team on his back, and more likely to destabilise the team. Will be first picked because of his ability, despite very poor training.

Is that a better option?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If I was Luke I would have accepted the big offer from Wigan, I can’t see him staying at the dogs it’s a shambles/ joke
No good staying in the NRL and playing for west tigers or St George etc then two also are a shit show
Why start him two weeks ago when he hasn’t played all year, fed to the wolves in my option, the clubs clueless
Yeah true, especially with Wigan signing Adam Keighran, some quality players to round out the squad. Yeah honestly the Dragons would be good for him with Flanno Snr coaching. Would get more out of him then Bulldogs have / could.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah true, especially with Wigan signing Adam Keighran, some quality players to round out the squad. Yeah honestly the Dragons would be good for him with Flanno Snr coaching. Would get more out of him then Bulldogs have / could.
Every player the bulldogs have signed have turned to shit, honestly the clubs a shambles

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Every player the bulldogs have signed have turned to shit, honestly the clubs a shambles
Sadly it's true, but us rusted on fans have gotta believe in something i guess. Was their any interest from Salford ? I think Luke would play pretty well in their system with Ackers and Croft, bit more fast paced mobile team.