NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
coach rates him very highly, extension imminent

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have hated thie prick since his nsw cup days.. an embarrassment to the club..

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to just fuck off out of out of our club as does Perham. Alamoti can be let go. Morrin & Topine are too small....try hard but too small. Injury backup at best. Pangai is a total waste of salary cap & our middles are way too small for NRL. All in all we are in the exact same position we were 7 years ago & nothing has improved...if anything its getting worse.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has a high footy IQ, just ask Ciro...

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jack Cogger has shown its not just players, talent and ability. You put a decent player in a good system and they can play well. So much of our game is about effort. Effort alone won't get you a win in the finals but it can get you to the finals. For mine the current system is broken or not the right system for our roster. I didn't want Mick Potter extended because our defence sucked even when we were winning. I thought Curaldo would do a good job because he would improve our defence and our attack would build over the season with the addition of Mahoney and Kikau... Right now I don't know what the hell is going on but the effort is not there and the system needs to be blown up.

A new team needs to be named as this one has too many flawed players. Perhaps, Alamoti, Okunbour, Morris, Edwards, etc are not week to week first graders. Burton is not a half-back. Blow it up and start again.

Imagine if we played a good team today we would have lost by 90. We made Hastings and Gamble look like Stuart and Daley.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah bro he one is 1 game in his 6 years being there . Don’t be slack