Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I saw that this morning along with the tagline, "Pope my ride"
I would of bid on it but it's white and the guy in the dress scribbled his name on the bonnet lol

I hope this fires up realist, I insulted his boyfriend in a dress lol

Run at me, bro!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would of bid on it but it's white and the guy in the dress scribbled his name on the bonnet
He is a vandal.

Notice the people in the background blessing themselves, that happened after they saw the damage to the car.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know religion is all bullshit and the word of God has been poisoned by mankind.
But every time I go to the Slovenian church at Merrylands, I think to myself, someday I want to be a priest so I can live rent free, bills paid for and never hungry!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know religion is all bullshit and the word of God has been poisoned by mankind.
But every time I go to the Slovenian church at Merrylands, I think to myself, someday I want to be a priest so I can live rent free, bills paid for and never hungry!
And you'd have to give up sex... which may just be the usual thing anyway.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And you'd have to give up sex... which may just be the usual thing anyway.
Exactly I hardly ever get laid so it won't matter haha.
Btw you don't honestly believe these priests are truly gods servants?
I'm pretty sure most priests are corrupt like politicians.
I'd use all the donations on booze,drugs and prositutes if I were a priest.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly I hardly ever get laid so it won't matter haha.
Btw you don't honestly believe these priests are truly gods servants?
I'm pretty sure most priests are corrupt like politicians.
I'd use all the donations on booze,drugs and prositutes if I were a priest.
I believe most priests are decent, but if I ever became a priest I'd be pretty messed up. It would be fun though. I would carry out a sermon and mumble "hail Satan" between passages then claim that anyone who heard that was possessed.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe most priests are decent, but if I ever became a priest I'd be pretty messed up. It would be fun though. I would carry out a sermon and mumble "hail Satan" between passages then claim that anyone who heard that was possessed.
haha that would be so funny. Can you imagine the oldies talking about it after church?
"I always knew Doris was possessed"

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would of bid on it but it's white and the guy in the dress scribbled his name on the bonnet lol

I hope this fires up realist, I insulted his boyfriend in a dress lol

Run at me, bro!
Don't you guys respect the Pope anyway?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

@TANK 2.0 I'm not getting this brother. What does that mean? Something about objectification of women.
I think it's saying men would just take a snap of the object, women would stick their faces in front first and make it into a selfie....In their defence though, they ARE prettier than us.....

But I think there are lots of dudes who take them these days too. It's that kinda world haha.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's saying men would just take a snap of the object, women would stick their faces in front first and make it a selfie....In their defence though, they ARE prettier than us.....

But I think there are lots of dude's who take them these days too. It's that kinda world haha.
I think it also proves that they were there and they didn't just take the image off Google like Lil' Bow-wow did recently.

It's oddly reminiscent of the kidnapping photos where they hold up the newspaper to prove that they're still alive.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
New Justice League movie.

Someone called it a solid movie, good acting this and that... Then said it lost all credibility because of the change in attire for the Amazonians for being more revealing.

Get your feminist bullsh!t away from me, you worm.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Someone called it a solid movie, good acting this and that... Then said it lost all credibility because of the change in attire for the Amazonians for being more revealing.

These critics should steer clear of gentlemans clubs by the sound of things?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't you guys respect the Pope anyway?
I was baptised Orthodox, not Catholic.

He is just another man, corrupt like all mankind.

I follow God alone and have no time for corrupt man made religions.

My FAITH is all I need.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I fucken new it! Why can't they leave feminism cancer out of fucken movies.
They said joss Whedon gave more Wonder Woman air time and tried to make her a leader as warner bros wanted a more feminist approach coz bvs wasn't feminist enough. Along with forcing annoying jokes and lighting up the tone to be more like marvel I'm annoyed as I was dying to see this movie I loved the dark tone Snyder brought in, it gave a more realistic approach and something fkn different. But whatever this is the world we live in now where even movies, tv shows and even video games must have feminism in them other wise they'll be called out by feminist retards saying it's sexist by not having females stronger or belittling men in the movies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was baptised Orthodox, not Catholic.

He is just another man, corrupt like all mankind.

I follow God alone and have no time for corrupt man made religions.

My FAITH is all I need.
Faith alone isn't what saves us. Faith and deeds.

The pope is just another man, however he has given his life to serve God, not to be equal or above but to serve God and lead his sheep int he right direction as Jesus gave that blessing to Saint Peter and so on so fourth

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Faith alone isn't what saves us. Faith and deeds.

The pope is just another man, however he has given his life to serve God, not to be equal or above but to serve God and lead his sheep int he right direction as Jesus gave that blessing to Saint Peter and so on so fourth
Please don't give that Catholic PR. Find out what "Vicar of God" means and I'm sure you will leave the RCC, which weirdly enough killed our Saviour.

Follow the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and fuck every man made religion.

PS if i sound aggressive I'm sorry, it just means the heavy duty roids have kicked in.

PPS my Catholic school told me off nearly every time I made the sign of the cross. I make the cross the orthodox way, with 3 fingers representing the Trinity, they hated That, seriously, wtf was that.

My dad had to bribe them to let me go to Catholic school, even though my mum is Catholic, but technically Orthodox as she is married to my Orthodox father.

See why I hate religion and only worry about my FAITH?

Faith = God made
Religion = Man made

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please don't give that Catholic PR. Find out what "Vicar of God" means and I'm sure you will leave the RCC, which weirdly enough killed our Saviour.

Follow the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and fuck every man made religion.

PS if i sound aggressive I'm sorry, it just means the heavy duty roids have kicked in.
Bro you told me about the vicar of god, I already explained to you what it means. It doesn't mean the pope thinks he's god.

Brooooo how can you say the RCC killed Jesus? It wasn't the Roman Catholic Church, it was the Roman Empire run by paganism.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

PPS my Catholic school told me off nearly every time I made the sign of the cross. I make the cross the orthodox way, with 3 fingers representing the Trinity, they hated That, seriously, wtf was that.

My dad had to bribe them to let me go to Catholic school, even though my mum is Catholic, but technically Orthodox as she is married to my Orthodox father.

See why I hate religion and only worry about my FAITH?

Faith = God made
Religion = Man made
Religion was God made to bro, God was the one who instructed his people to sacrifice lambs to him, give him thanks, seek priests, circumcision, all sacraments for a religion. Jesus was never against religion, Jesus was only against the hypocrisies but still told the Jews to practise and do as the Pharisees told them, but not to copy their hypocritical ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.