Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro you told me about the vicar of god, I already explained to you what it means. It doesn't mean the pope thinks he's god.

Brooooo how can you say the RCC killed Jesus? It wasn't the Roman Catholic Church, it was the Roman Empire run by paganism.
Ummm have you seen the Vatican, nothing but paganism idolatry, hidden and not so hidden. But that's fine, you know me. Romans killed Jesus because that bitch motherfucker didn't have the balls to tell the jew ***** to get fucked. So Yeah, they killed him and worse than the Jews.

Vicar of God translates to in place of God, as God on Earth. He is an antichrist, or with the proper translation, AntiChristo, which mean in place Of, or against Christ.

What's sad about it a billion+ Catholics are putting their souls in jeopardy by following a man. A man that has the balls to call Jesus a sinner.

Hate to admit it but the RCC will house the Antichrist or at least is the false profit. I pray that I'm wrong for the sake of all the innocent Catholics.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Religion was God made to bro, God was the one who instructed his people to sacrifice lambs to him, give him thanks, seek priests, circumcision, all sacraments for a religion. Jesus was never against religion, Jesus was only against the hypocrisies but still told the Jews to practise and do as the Pharisees told them, but not to copy their hypocritical ways.
I can't agree bro, why would God want to confuse us with a billion religions. Can you show me where Jesus mentions a religion by name? Or why Orthodox is called the right way and why would the Catholic Church include the name of our Saviours killers, famous pagans?

I'm not convincing you to change then I will be a hypocrite. When I asked what religion I am I just say Christian, and leave it that that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus I gave respect to your Pope for blessing the Lambo and auctioning it off. And not just because Assyrians from Iraq will get some money to rebuild our Churches.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't agree bro, why would God want to confuse us with a billion religions. Can you show me where Jesus mentions a religion by name? Or why Orthodox is called the right way and why would the Catholic Church include the name of our Saviours killers, famous pagans?

I'm not convincing you to change then I will be a hypocrite. When I asked what religion I am I just say Christian, and leave it that that.
God didn't confuse us with the religions. Men are the ones who tarnished his religion. Started idolising false gods and all that becoming pagans. Worshipping satan etc. Jesus practised Judaism, read from the Torah, taught about the Torah, taught in the temple, held the temple as sacred ground, born a Jew, circumcised.
God saw favour with Abraham coz he Obayed God, sacrificed int he name of God, got circumcised etc. god is a god of religion, his religion though not pagan religions obviously

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plus I gave respect to your Pope for blessing the Lambo and auctioning it off. And not just because Assyrians from Iraq will get some money to rebuild our Churches.
What was that all about ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
God didn't confuse us with the religions. Men are the ones who tarnished his religion. Started idolising false gods and all that becoming pagans. Worshipping satan etc. Jesus practised Judaism, read from the Torah, taught about the Torah, taught in the temple, held the temple as sacred ground, born a Jew, circumcised.
God saw favour with Abraham coz he Obayed God, sacrificed int he name of God, got circumcised etc. god is a god of religion, his religion though not pagan religions obviously
A more, well explained version of what I say when I don't respect any man made sect.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What was that all about ?
Lamborghini being awesome like their cars, heard the Pope loves Lambos, so they painted one in his favourite colours and donated it to him.

Instead of keeping it, he is auctioning it off and donated to 3 of his favourite charities, one being the Assyrians affected by the goat fuckers so we can rebuild our Churches (including Orthodox and Catholic churches)

PR stunt or not, it's still a good deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.