Ogden

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes agree,this guy will be our main go forward from here on in,he was good today,and good all season,with a couple of good buys we will b a force
That post was from two weeks ago. Haha. But he was good again today and he and Renouf could be good cheap starting 17 options next year that provide huge impact under Barrett.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was really strong today, the fact he played over 10 minutes less than Napa and Tolman is an embrassment.
How could Georgallis not see that the quick play the balls he was generating was causing destruction around the ruck.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree re Tolman but it might be the case that he came on today at a time when we were leaking points and metres in defence.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s improving by the game and was very strong
Something like 16/17 runs for 150m
If he can keep those runs and pick up his workrate in defence then he's potentially a starting prop for us. Same could also be said for To'omaga...just unfortunate we don't have an established middle for then to play and learn alongside.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Further proof of pays incompetence... Keeping Ogden out of the side lol... Now georgalis is doing the same thing to Renouf
.. why is it so farking hard FFS.....

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden was one of the main positives to take out of the game today. He played well last week too and has provided some much needed impact in attack and defence. I wish more players would follow his lead with his line speed and aggression.

He only played 28 minutes today which is absurd considering the impact he had compared to Tolman and Napa who played 60 minutes plus each and were clearly tired..

The rest of the season Thompson, Renouf and Ogden need to have their minutes increased while Tolman and Napa's are severely decreased. I doubt Barrett would be thrilled seeing their development blocked at the expense of Tolman and Napa.
Yep Tolman and Napa have no impact whatsoever. Ogden has really stepped up and should be the first forward picked and get big minutes the way he is going. Toomaga needs to come back into the squad also and get decent game time. Even Sue has more impact than Tolman and Napa.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year

8. To'omaga
9. Help
10. Crapa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Thompson

14. Katoa
15. Odgen