Official "where are you sitting thread?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
110 row 13 with 9 others

For the record i hope all the bandwagon dogs supporters come out to the game. Normally they annoy me however were going to need it as the Eels are a team built on the back of their bandwagon support and the jarryd hayne w*ankfest

If anyone remembers the last game vs them at ANZ when we lost - there was a ****e load of eels supporters that night.

It would be embarrassing if there is more scumbagbandwagon eels supporters then us.

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
110 row 13 with 9 others

For the record i hope all the bandwagon dogs supporters come out to the game. Normally they annoy me however were going to need it as the Eels are a team built on the back of their bandwagon support and the jarryd hayne w*ankfest

If anyone remembers the last game vs them at ANZ when we lost - there was a ****e load of eels supporters that night.

It would be embarrassing if there is more scumbagbandwagon eels supporters then us.
I will be 1/9 others ahaha... no problems just as quickly as bandwagoners jump on they too will jump off!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As Eedz and DF said. 120, baby!

Oh, I just saw Rachel ans Tina are also sitting there..........Oh.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Bay 108 row 20

i couldn't bring my Parra mate with me to the Army in 120.

I couldn't do it you guys because I know I would be pissed if someone else did it. Have fun :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ima bring war paint!!! let me paint a doodle on your cheek!
Tehe "paint"

I'm thinking of suiting up too. Eden's gonna do his hair and as is my cousin.

D

dogs_4 lyf

I don't really have a seat. I tend to do the rounds when we score. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.