Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks bro.. Hopefully it's minor and he has a huge offseason training with the FG squad. I still think he's a while off playing FG, but he has a tonne of potential. Just needs to play more footy to adapt from Rugby Sevens.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks bro.. Hopefully it's minor and he has a huge offseason training with the FG squad. I still think he's a while off playing FG, but he has a tonne of potential. Just needs to play more footy to adapt from Rugby Sevens.
So looking forward to preseason starting, so much work to be done.

Wouldn't surprise me if he will be a starting centre for round 1.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So looking forward to preseason starting, so much work to be done.

Wouldn't surprise me if he will be a starting centre for round 1.
Hopefully Ciraldo gives then the Nth Qld treatment with offseason training. Whatever they did, we have to copy because it stood out early in the season how much fitter and stronger they were..

I still reckon Alamoti is a fair way ahead of Skelton. I want to see Kiraz back in the centres too. He's way better at centre even if he does a decent job on the wing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully Ciraldo gives then the Nth Qld treatment with offseason training. Whatever they did, we have to copy because it stood out early in the season how much fitter and stronger they were..

I still reckon Alamoti is a fair way ahead of Skelton. I want to see Kiraz back in the centres too. He's way better at centre even if he does a decent job on the wing.
3. Kiraz
3. Alamoti

12. Skelton

Problem solved ;)

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Panther have a good squad but hoping the Bulldog swoop in and win it. The rain is supposed to stop on Sunday which is good!! Let’s go dogs!! :hearteyecat:

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thinking of going to the game, the only tickets offered for sale is General Admission only. Does this mean you can sit any where in Commbank Stadium?
?