Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the premierships this clown is boasting about is the one they scammed off the tigers when they ran out onto the field kicked off and won by forfeit because they had already agreed with the tigers not to play that weekend but pulled a dirty on them. What a low life scummy club. Plus in 1950 when they stole and ate into most of the roosters junior borders just to be recognised. Its a club infested with theft and no class. Just like this oxygen thief.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If only the coat hanger was 1 inch closer to the right
Bahahahahahaha
welcome aboard soh
this guy or girl or whatever has just made this tues afternoon a little more special
its good to be alive today

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I like trolling , should be more of it , Gets a bit boring here sometimes . The Manly fans are super easy to fire up . What do you expect when you nearly win the minor premiership then go out in straight sets , Pmsl

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I like trolling , should be more of it , Gets a bit boring here sometimes . The Manly fans are super easy to fire up . What do you expect when you nearly win the minor premiership then go out in straight sets , Pmsl
Svoot was a really cool guy

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shut up and stop f*cking my mother, you homo.
LMAO Your birth certificate must be an apology letter from the condom factory. The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glory glory my good friend all the way to the centrelink line every second wed or thurs isnt it. Glory glory to australia for providing u fcuk faces with money to spend on ur shit club.
how much have u guys tipped into the shayne hayne fund this week or is greg inglis letting him blow all over his face good enough for him?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard julie burgess was playing hooker on sunday night instead of isaac luke and im talking about anz stadium either.

Status
Not open for further replies.