Official devo thread. Fml!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was fighting back the tears so hard at full time. they were about to come but i was like no dont!! we had that game to win. Parra were way better in the first half IMO and we were up 12-6. All we needed to do was defend and make the most of our chances but we blew it big time. I'm pretty devastated right now. I sat there for 20 mins after the game staring into thin air in disbelief. I was less gutted when we choked in 2006 to the Broncos.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
htfu you pansies, wooden spooners to one game from the grandfinal.. more then any of us could have expected... be proud of the team.. we cant win every game and the fact that we made it this far is a big plus for us.. next year we'll be a force.. watch...

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our second half performance was a let down... We could have won tonight if we clicked in attack

Parra were the better team in the first half easily...we were 12-6 up. I thought we had it all we had to do was play a solid "typical 2009 bulldogs performance" in the 2nd half and we failed. We had a number of chances to put the game away and we failed. When it hit 16-12 i pretty much knew we couldn't come back and even score 1 try. All we needed to do was tie up the parra offloads...all there tries come from offloads. Its like 7 hours after the game now and i am still shattered....bring on 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.