Official devo thread. Fml!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullWinkle

Waterboy
Reaction score
Knew it was over when they interviewed Haz on Ch9 tonight and Green Day "I hope you had the time of you're life" in the background. Now shedding a tear. Even worse...since when did invertebrate fish have knees?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Wouldnt say im devo. Disappointed, yes.

sh!t happens

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I'm absolutley heart broken but Rugby League is alot like life and remember the plan was never for this year and I could not possibly be prouder of the boys, coach and everyone involved. 2010 is our year we just gotta come back harder faster and more determined.

I love you Hazem.. Probably the saddest moment since Steve Price left the club. Your a legend Haz

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can you be gutted after a great year like that? The boys played above themselves all season. Finished equal first, and played like champions.

Some people are pretty hard to please. Or do you expect everything on a silver platter?
agreed

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a great year and im really happy with the boys, we will come back bigger and stronger with a couple new players next year, although im gonna miss the beast and magic

LewisHamiltonWC

Waterboy
Reaction score
im devo. fml. But next year we go in right from the start knowing we got the team to do the job.

polo

Waterboy
Reaction score
i know this was a great year but
dumb **** parra scums , im so angry i hope they choke :(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
dumb parra
dumb parra
dumb parra

that is all thankyou:grinning:
i let all my emotions out

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I have this awful numbing feeling. I just want it to go away. & I don't think it is going to.
I can't wait for it to go away though. Because then all I will feel is pride for my beloved team.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
it has been a great year - next year will be better.
we were beaten by a better team - it would have been worse if we had been beaten by a point or on the bell...

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
unfortunatley things didnt go the way we would all have loved it to..
but hey they gave us a good year and of course we would have loved to have made it to grand final but "heads up high we hve more players coming next year and hopefully take it out in 2010.
Unfortunatley it was a disgrace to see all these bandwagon supporters leave the game at 6 minutes to go unlike the rest of us true blue doggies who stayed back to the very end and clap our players off...

09 comes to a sad end but bulldogs all the way bring on 2010

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
I had a bad feeling heading in to this game, so I'm not so shattered as years gone by, but Im not looking forward to all the **** I will cop of all the bandwagaon Parra fans.
im the same
wasnt that confident heading into the game.. i expected the worst tbh
but im still pretty cut :(

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Haz. This wasn't how his career was meant to end.
I am devo but maybe this was a blessing in disguise. This year we were a new team and no one expected us to do this well. We exceeded all expectations and even when times were tough we still pulled through because we are a team. Although not the best terms to be leaving on, the boys can still be exceptionally proud of how far they have come this year and can only improve for next year.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i really thought i would be devo,but im not...im starting to realise we cant win every game and its just footy..as much as i love the dogs,it doesnt mean my life is over coz we lost...

yes it hurts but i will survive and i will be there yr yelling my heart out

sad to see haz go out and i must say he played like a champion he is tonight

and beastwood...awsome yr..see u in 3 yrs when u come back to this great cub

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Highlight of the night for me tonight was Ennis smashing Fui
Lowlight was having to walk back to the car amongst a sea of delirious Parra scum .
A huge thank you to each and every Doggies fan that stayed back to farewell Haz and cheered to the very end .
I have been a Doggies fan for 30 years and this year felt very special.
We achieved so much this year after some really low times and even though we didn't win tonight ,i am so proud of the club and have a passion like never before.
The Bulldogs are most definantly back to success and can only count down the days until 2010! It really hurts losing to Parramatta ,the team i hate more than any other but i have confidence they will choke in the GF and this will make tonights blow a little softer.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devestated is the only word for it. Deep down I feel guilty for admitting I felt it coming, but from going from a huge high at halftime to the screaming Parra fans in my face as i tried to mind my own business at Penrith station, has just given me the sickest feeling in my guts.

But what a wonderful seasons. Our boys worked their arses off all year, it's a shame they couldn't get the reward of going the whole way.

I'm also devo this wasn't a GF match up.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our second half performance was a let down... We could have won tonight if we clicked in attack

M

MikeyP..

*sighs* the bandwagoners have arrived on the hoe train and are in full force on facebook. well...FACK YOUS ALL!

but yeah, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.