16. Ryan James
17. Tepai Moeroa

@Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ll take big Latu! Happy with that was number 1 on my hit list for that round.

Belmore double pick bud

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let’s not get to carried away!
Name another 21 year old prop that is doing what he does in the NRL atm. You also have to remember he basically had to lead the Knights pack as a kid. He's aggressive, breaks tackles, makes plenty of metres per run and good post contact metres. I'd love him at the Dogs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1. Darius Boyd
2. Kyle Feldt (GK)
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Corey Norman
7. Cooper Cronk (C)
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Dylan Napa
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

14. Connor Watson
15. Jarrod Wallace
16. Ryan James
17. Tepai Moeroa

@Bulldogs09
I was waiting to see who picked him up haha.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Name another 21 year old prop that is doing what he does in the NRL atm. You also have to remember he basically had to lead the Knights pack as a kid. He's aggressive, breaks tackles, makes plenty of metres per run and good post contact metres. I'd love him at the Dogs.
As I said he’s solid mate just not blowing my load lol he was in my top 3 picks

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Latu is certainly not better than Saifiti, not a chance.
You my friend are one of the worst judges here lol deadset the people you talk up are gold sometimes. Saifiti is a good young kid. Latu is a much better player at this stage

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You my friend are one of the worst judges here lol deadset the people you talk up are gold sometimes. Saifiti is a good young kid. Latu is a much better player at this stage
In what universe is Latu better? Seriously? Saifiti dents the defence more, has quicker play the balls, he makes more metres, he pushes more defenders off, etc. The only thing Latu does better is ball play, even then Saifiti still has a handy offload. You're taking the absolute piss lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
In what universe is Latu better? Seriously? Saifiti dents the defence more, has quicker play the balls, he makes more metres, he pushes more defenders off, etc. The only thing Latu does better is ball play, even then Saifiti still has a handy offload. You're taking the absolute piss lol.
Wow read it all now. He doesn’t dent the defence better at all. That is as good as your better motor crap for McInnes. Latu is a better ball player, absolute beast with ball in hand and without. Saifiti is very good young kid too. As I said he was right up there on my list too though latu is at this stage a better player. No rubbish line you make up changes that bud. Latu was rated a better prospect then klemmer coming through before injury after injury plagued him. Now he’s finally getting a good run he’s showing why he is so highly regarded. Again not like we are comparing Taumalolo to Eastwood though latu is certainly ahead

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow read it all now. He doesn’t dent the defence better at all. That is as good as your better motor crap for McInnes. Latu is a better ball player, absolute beast with ball in hand and without. Saifiti is very good young kid too. As I said he was right up there on my list too though latu is at this stage a better player. No rubbish line you make up changes that bud. Latu was rated a better prospect then klemmer coming through before injury after injury plagued him. Now he’s finally getting a good run he’s showing why he is so highly regarded. Again not like we are comparing Taumalolo to Eastwood though latu is certainly ahead
Just lol, you have serious issues. Latu is not better than Saifiti in the slightest.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just lol, you have serious issues. Latu is not better than Saifiti in the slightest.
The serious issues belong to you bud. You can’t ever accept reality and just make up complete and utter rubbish lol. Literally just utter horse shit. Lol. It’s good for a laugh bud. Keep it up!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Rts
Vunivalu
Moga
Lafai
Ado Carr
Maloney
Ash Taylor
Asofa Solomona
CS9
Fifita
Tapine
Hess
Merrin
CHN
Tamou
Moylan*
Tim Glasby*

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The serious issues belong to you bud. You can’t ever accept reality and just make up complete and utter rubbish lol. Literally just utter horse shit. Lol. It’s good for a laugh bud. Keep it up!
Complete rubbish? Just lol. I just had to have a look at the stats to make sure i wasn't imagining things considering how convinced you are about Latu being better. Yup i definitely wasn't wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.