OFF SEASON TIME KILLER - DRAFT GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Complete rubbish? Just lol. I just had to have a look at the stats to make sure i wasn't imagining things considering how convinced you are about Latu being better. Yup i definitely wasn't wrong.
Sure sign to lose an argument. Stats don’t cover everything and to be honest half of what you listed isn’t proven in stats. Rubbish as usual bud. It’s not just me mate the experts have said it about latu all year and how he was ahead of klemmer and devoed to be let go and now healthy is playing well. Reason titans went hard and starting him and shifting Ryan James bud.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Sure sign to lose an argument. Stats don’t cover everything and to be honest half of what you listed isn’t proven in stats. Rubbish as usual bud. It’s not just me mate the experts have said it about latu all year and how he was ahead of klemmer and devoed to be let go and now healthy is playing well. Reason titans went hard and starting him and shifting Ryan James bud.
In no planet or multiverse ever was Latu ahead of Klemmer..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ll go with the young kid that fox sports predicts to start over Saifiti! Herman Ese’ese

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ohh god, this is actually laughable now. Your views are absolute garbage here. Now all of a sudden "expert views" matter yet when i brought up quotes from Beddsy and Ennis it didn't mean shit and you brushed them off. Stats also don't mean shit because again they don't suit your agenda. Then previously you brought out the "he played in a better team excuse". Brah, the fucking Knights are dead last and barely won a couple of games of footy all year, yet Saifiti performed better than Latu.

Now you're pulling out some shit about Latu being better than Klemmer in like 2008 or whenever the fuck they played NYC together lol. Fmd what does that have to do with now?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Darius Boyd
2. Kyle Feldt (GK)
3. Dean Whare
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Corey Norman
7. Cooper Cronk (C)
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Dylan Napa
11. Felise Kaufusi
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

14. Connor Watson
15. Jarrod Wallace
16. Ryan James
17. Tepai Moeroa

@Gotenks

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
In no planet or multiverse ever was Latu ahead of Klemmer..
Mate that’s incorrect.

For years he was someone who had huge wraps. Injury’s held him back. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t swap klemmer for any prop in the game. Just saying that’s a fact.

A simple google brings this up :

In another life, Leilani Latu would've been just another big dog.

But ahead of Sunday's NRL elimination final against Canterbury, Latu will be Penrith's biggest cat in a Moore Park cage full of the baddest canines out of Belmore.

Ahead of his first game against his former club, the Panthers prop credits the Bulldogs for a breakout season that finally showed why many rated Latu a better prospect than David Klemmer.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Mate that’s incorrect.

For years he was someone who had huge wraps. Injury’s held him back. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t swap klemmer for any prop in the game. Just saying that’s a fact.

A simple google brings this up :

In another life, Leilani Latu would've been just another big dog.

But ahead of Sunday's NRL elimination final against Canterbury, Latu will be Penrith's biggest cat in a Moore Park cage full of the baddest canines out of Belmore.

Ahead of his first game against his former club, the Panthers prop credits the Bulldogs for a breakout season that finally showed why many rated Latu a better prospect than David Klemmer.
Yeah but NRL...I thought we were basing our votes off of 2017 form

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ohh god, this is actually laughable now. Your views are absolute garbage here. Now all of a sudden "expert views" matter yet when i brought up quotes from Beddsy and Ennis it didn't mean shit and you brushed them off. Stats also don't mean shit because again they don't suit your agenda. Then previously you brought out the "he played in a better team excuse". Brah, the fucking Knights are dead last and barely won a couple of games of footy all year, yet Saifiti performed better than Latu.

Now you're pulling out some shit about Latu being better than Klemmer in like 2008 or whenever the fuck they played NYC together lol. Fmd what does that have to do with now?
Marley your views have always been pretty shit to be honest lol.

So far you have pulled rubbish lines out your ass like he bends the line better. No he doesn’t. Same crap you pulled with McInnes lol. You just make crap up.

Yes he played in a shit team. He is a good young kid. No doubt about it. Doesn’t make him better then Latu.

If you can’t understand a simple fact that he was rated by many as a better prospect then klemmer when he wasn’t plagued with injuries then your foolish. Kind of hard to develop on the sideline. Do you remember sbw on the sideline a lot as a kid? I do? Let me guess means nothing either? Wrong! Can’t develop on the sideline.

That said now he has had some Luck with health he has kicked on. I honestly thing Saifiti will be a good player though seeing you love “expert opinions” fox sports have him off the bench for 2018 bud. Might help you realise you are slightly overrating him at this stage of his career.

Might not seeing your views are a joke. Lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but NRL...I thought we were basing our votes off of 2017 form
Got ya then lol you walked into wrong convo!

No way in the world is latu or Saifiti near klemmer in 2017 lol. I was saying when he came through he was rated better prospect by many. Injury’s galore followed and he was almost done before past few years.

Klemmer shits on both!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley your views have always been pretty shit to be honest lol.

So far you have pulled rubbish lines out your ass like he bends the line better. No he doesn’t. Same crap you pulled with McInnes lol. You just make crap up.

Yes he played in a shit team. He is a good young kid. No doubt about it. Doesn’t make him better then Latu.

If you can’t understand a simple fact that he was rated by many as a better prospect then klemmer when he wasn’t plagued with injuries then your foolish. Kind of hard to develop on the sideline. Do you remember sbw on the sideline a lot as a kid? I do? Let me guess means nothing either? Wrong! Can’t develop on the sideline.

That said now he has had some Luck with health he has kicked on. I honestly thing Saifiti will be a good player though seeing you love “expert opinions” fox sports have him off the bench for 2018 bud. Might help you realise you are slightly overrating him at this stage of his career.

Might not seeing your views are a joke. Lol
I didn't make anything up, i form an opinion with what i see with my eyes and and then find things that support my opinion. Obviously stats don't say everything, i'm not an idiot. But when i see Saifiti making a clear impact in the game and then check the stats and see he ran more metres per run, more metres per minute and all while playing more minutes than Latu, the fuck me, it's pretty clear Saifiti was making stronger runs.

Latu fucking sat on the bench most the game and averaged just over 60 odd metres while Saifiti was punching out almost 120m as a 21 year old leading a shit house pack on his own. Latu had the likes of Tamou, RCG, Merrin, etc to support him yet he still couldn't make more of a dent with the ball in hand.

Honestly, what the fuck does being rated higher than Klemmer in 2008 have to do with 2018? Fucking nothing. Both Saifiti and Latu have played a similar amount of games and Saifiti has wraps on him and has been the Knights rookie of the year ffs. It's clear to see Saifiti is the better pkayer.

Ohh and you want to bring up Mcinnes again? "Mcinnes doesn't have an engine" you say? The **** topped the tackle count for 2017, defensively his technique was also very good and cut players down. Week after week he done it in the NRL, meanwhile Peats would go down every now and then with his usual injury. Mcinnes was also up there with the most try involvements for hookers in the NRL behind the clear leader in Smith.

So go ahead, spew some more garbage with absolutely nothing to back it up with other than "just because" or "he was rated highly 10 years ago" while i apparently have no idea while actually providing something real to support my arguments and opinion.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I didn't make anything up, i form an opinion with what i see with my eyes and and then find things that support my opinion. Obviously stats don't say everything, i'm not an idiot. But when i see Saifiti making a clear impact in the game and then check the stats and see he ran more metres per run, more metres per minute and all while playing more minutes than Latu, the fuck me, it's pretty clear Saifiti was making stronger runs.

Latu fucking sat on the bench most the game and averaged just over 60 odd metres while Saifiti was punching out almost 120m as a 21 year old leading a shit house pack on his own. Latu had the likes of Tamou, RCG, Merrin, etc to support him yet he still couldn't make more of a dent with the ball in hand.

Honestly, what the fuck does being rated higher than Klemmer in 2008 have to do with 2018? Fucking nothing. Both Saifiti and Latu have played a similar amount of games and Saifiti has wraps on him and has been the Knights rookie of the year ffs. It's clear to see Saifiti is the better pkayer.

Ohh and you want to bring up Mcinnes again? "Mcinnes doesn't have an engine" you say? The **** topped the tackle count for 2017, defensively his technique was also very good and cut players down. Week after week he done it in the NRL, meanwhile Peats would go down every now and then with his usual injury. Mcinnes was also up there with the most try involvements for hookers in the NRL behind the clear leader in Smith.

So go ahead, spew some more garbage with absolutely nothing to back it up with other than "just because" or "he was rated highly 10 years ago" while i apparently have no idea while actually providing something real to support my arguments and opinion.
lol so now you just bluntly lie? I never said mcinnes has no engine? I said you saying he had a better engine then peats is complete rubbish like the rest of the trash you have said and made up.

Saifiti isn’t even likely to start for the knights ahead of ese’ese bases on fox sports and the fact he’s been paid big bucks to join the knights. Lol what now bud?

You have answered your own question. Your saying it like latu was advantaged playing with limited minutes? He had the advantage of a better team. He also loses minutes due to more quality in that team. If you actually knew what you were running your mouth about once in a while it would help. Much like the above with Saifiti likely shifted to the bench those stats won’t be the same. Doesn’t mean he can’t do it, means he has quality players taking some minutes away. Keep making up things, so far you have just provided your extremely biased and actually just make crap up for a game lol. Either that or your seriously delusional. Possibly both? As you have had more arguments on the kennel
Then anyone I can recall. I’ll be the bigger man and let you make up your little things in your head to avoid endless and pointless rubbish posts. Good luck buddy. ENJOY THE GAME

Last edited:

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Corey Oates
3. Dylan Walker
4. Josh Dugan
5. David Fusitua
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Michael Morgan
8. Aaron Woods
9. Josh Hodgson
10. Jordan McLean
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Tyson Frizell

14. Russell Packer
15. Alex Glenn
16. Shannon Boyd
17. Cody Walker

@Wahesh

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Corey Oates
3. Dylan Walker
4. Josh Dugan
5. David Fusitua
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Michael Morgan
8. Aaron Woods
9. Josh Hodgson
10. Jordan McLean
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Tyson Frizell

14. Russell Packer
15. Alex Glenn
16. Shannon Boyd
17. Cody Walker

@Wahesh
Nice get.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol so now you just bluntly lie? I never said mcinnes has no engine? I said you saying he had a better engine then peats is complete rubbish like the rest of the trash you have said and made up.

Saifiti isn’t even likely to start for the knights ahead of ese’ese bases on fox sports and the fact he’s been paid big bucks to join the knights. Lol what now bud?

You have answered your own question. Your saying it like latu was advantaged playing with limited minutes? He had the advantage of a better team. He also loses minutes due to more quality in that team. If you actually knew what you were running your mouth about once in a while it would help. Much like the above with Saifiti likely shifted to the bench those stats won’t be the same. Doesn’t mean he can’t do it, means he has quality players taking some minutes away. Keep making up things, so far you have just provided your extremely biased and actually just make crap up for a game lol. Either that or your seriously delusional. Possibly both? As you have had more arguments on the kennel
Then anyone I can recall. I’ll be the bigger man and let you make up your little things in your head to avoid endless and pointless rubbish posts. Good luck buddy. ENJOY THE GAME
Omg shut up, you legit make no fucking sense. Latu played less minutes meaning he was less fatigued, yet he made less metres per minute and less metres per run. Do you understand that? No, you probably don't. Suit yourself.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bzzzzz?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.