Opinion Obviously winning wont change "hypocrites"

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The majority of comments after this win against NEWCASTLE is embarrassing.

So a team with no experience and apparently 90% of the players are not in many of your future bulldogs teams.

To win now 2 in a row is not a fluke. Against 2 top 8 teams. Especially Newcastle in Newcastle is not an easy thing to do.
It is pure heart and motivation. And this can only be from the preparation they the team has got from the coaching staff.

Majority Blame Pay when we LOSE that is fair enough "regardless we have the most inexperienced team in the NRL".
You make comments like well the coach is accountable.

When we win that Methodology MUST then be used. Give the coach credit.
we have started to win because of great passion and leadership from our coach. And this passion is seen in the COACHES box.

If you look back a few weeks I made similar comments supporting PAY.

All I can say is to the majority that have "Keayboarditis" you will never be the man DEAN PAY IS. One of the best players during his playing career and is an ammature coach with the least experienced team.

If you can disrespect him with all the comments I have read about him on here. Then all I can say is you are "NO BODIES". this directed at the Computer cowards and you know who you are. Having a toss while giving pay a word bash.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your theory that if the coach is accountable for losing then the coach must also be accountable for winning... is the same as mine.

In other words when pay imposes game plans they lose and when he doesn't they win.

We won last night because Pay 'allowed' our team to play what's in front of them.

Jackson proved my theory by his halftime interview coming off the field where he spoke about strategy for when they come back 2nd half and countering the oppositions kick to the corner play

JJ was more involved than I've ever seen him.. Our tries were scored through sheer opportunity and luck . Dwz playing like a boss and players played for each other.

There were no tricks or attacking strategies

Apart from pay being passionate about the team winning (and saving his job) there was nothing else to see from him.

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

So a team with no experience and apparently 90% of the players are not in many of your future bulldogs teams.

To win now 2 in a row is not a fluke. Against 2 top 8 teams. Especially Newcastle in Newcastle is not an easy thing to do.
It is pure heart and motivation. And this can only be from the preparation they the team has got from the coaching staff.

Majority Blame Pay when we LOSE that is fair enough "regardless we have the most inexperienced team in the NRL".

we have started to win because of great passion and leadership from our coach. And this passion is seen in the COACHES box.

All I can say is to the majority that have "Keayboarditis" you will never be the man DEAN PAY IS. One of the best players during his playing career and is an ammature coach with the least experienced team.

If you can disrespect him with all the comments I have read about him on here. Then all I can say is you are "NO BODIES". this directed at the Computer cowards and you know who you are. Having a toss while giving pay a word bash.
Well said, it is absolutely embarrassing.

Apparently when they lose it's purely because of Pay. But when they win it's because they play for themselves and allegedly throw all direction from Pay out the window.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Took until round 17 to get back to back wins and you blokes are yapping off, fucking lol. Pay isn't NRL level, simple as that. If you want to fall into the exact same trap as last season then go ahead and keep praising him. You blokes have fucking small club mentality.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Took until round 17 to get back to back wins and you blokes are yapping off, fucking lol. Pay isn't NRL level, simple as that. If you want to fall into the exact same trap as last season then go ahead and keep praising him. You blokes have fucking small club mentality.
Fucking well said, and I Absolutely agree again lol..!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That mY be true, but the point is that half the idiots on here just want to bag the coach, team and players whether it is win, lose or draw. Take the Napa is shit thread for example. It's pretty fucking old!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sure some gutsy wins and the team is punching above its weight last 2 wins with alot of effort against top 8 teams..

But that hasnt got rid of the question marks on Pay.. for most undecided on Pay i think by seasons end after 2 full years at NRL level will be long enough to have an opinion..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Almost 2 yrs and the guy still struggles to put the right team on the park with a winning formula... He is a very average coach that needs desperate help from smart assistant coaches if he has any hope.

Ill leave this one by saying 30% win rate, 40 games 13 wins..

Last edited:

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

This is an extremely naive post.
As Bulldogs fans, we all delighted to get the win.
However our position on the ladder, style of play and structure remain poor.
Our win last night came down to 2 key things, that I’ve not seen much of in 2018/9.
1. Energy, Pay can take some credit for whatever his motivational powers were this week, but that has been lacking and will only get you a few wins a year. We didn’t play great footy.
2. Luck, we have been heavily referred against all year, Paul Kent even referencing this point that top sides generally get all the 50/50s. Last night while watching with my wife, I must have said 4/5 times in the second half the luck is with us this week. Several 50/50 calls went our way.

If you feel Pay is the great coach to take us forward, I respect your view, however for me he is a million miles off being a great coach and will further disappoint if he’s kept on.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is an extremely naive post.
As Bulldogs fans, we all delighted to get the win.
However our position on the ladder, style of play and structure remain poor.
Our win last night came down to 2 key things, that I’ve not seen much of in 2018/9.
1. Energy, Pay can take some credit for whatever his motivational powers were this week, but that has been lacking and will only get you a few wins a year. We didn’t play great footy.
2. Luck, we have been heavily referred against all year, Paul Kent even referencing this point that top sides generally get all the 50/50s. Last night while watching with my wife, I must have said 4/5 times in the second half the luck is with us this week. Several 50/50 calls went our way.

If you feel Pay is the great coach to take us forward, I respect your view, however for me he is a million miles off being a great coach and will further disappoint if he’s kept on.
Amen brother !!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Real world mentality. We're realistic about the cattle he currently has at his disposal and their capabilities.

If you took a look at our squad at the start of the year and demanded significant results-based improvement from the get-go then you're a moron.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Real world mentality. We're realistic about the cattle he currently has at his disposal and their capabilities.

If you took a look at our squad at the start of the year and demanded significant results-based improvement from the get-go then you're a moron.
I know I’m going to get many from you.. and we don’t all have to agree on pay an take your stance.. I respect all your Opinions mate, but the simple fact is some don’t want pay here and for good reason. It’s algood..!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

It's not real world mentality, it's bs. Don't flip things and act like we expected to be a top 8 side or whatever, because we simply didn't. I expected Pay to deliver what he talked about, I expected improvement and development, I expected him to lay the groundwork for us to build on and he simply hasn't delivered in the slightest.

Bloke is a terrible NRL standard coach, deadset he was complimenting Chris Smith in the post game presser who missed almost as many tackles as he made yet someone like CHN didn't even rate a mention. If he never played for the Bulldogs then he would never have got this job in a million years and none of you blokes would be clouded by the fond memories of his playing days like you currently are. We're the fucking Bulldogs, not Tigers, Parra, Knights, etc.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That mY be true, but the point is that half the idiots on here just want to bag the coach, team and players whether it is win, lose or draw. Take the Napa is shit thread for example. It's pretty fucking old!!!
I don't want to bag the coach, I'd love it if had confidence and belief in our coach and I didn't feel this way.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not real world mentality, it's bs. Don't flip things and act like we expected to be a top 8 side or whatever, because we simply didn't. I expected Pay to deliver what he talked about, I expected improvement and development, I expected him to lay the groundwork for us to build on and he simply hasn't delivered in the slightest.

Bloke is a terrible NRL standard coach, deadset he was complimenting Chris Smith in the post game presser who missed almost as many tackles as he made yet someone like CHN didn't even rate a mention. If he never played for the Bulldogs then he would never have got this job in a million years and none of you blokes would be clouded by the fond memories of his playing days like you currently are. We're the fucking Bulldogs, not Tigers, Parra, Knights, etc.
Nah fab.. Horse won’t listen mate, if you don’t have the same opinion as him he will just give you an optimistic lol, that’s all he gives to me on anything I post!! Haters Gonna hate..!!

Give him a couple back :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Horse won’t listen mate, if you don’t have the same opinion as him he will just give you an optimistic lol, that’s all he gives to me on anything I post!! Haters Gonna hate..!!

Give him a couple back :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I just fucking hate the excuses. The way we played last night is at a level we should've always been playing at, yet it has taken until the end of the season to get there just like last season. It's simply no where near good enough.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck anyone who actually thinks Pay is a good coach and is the reason we won last 2 games. But if that's your opinion then fair enough . And more than happy to show my face and say it in person, how you see me here is how i am in person and all my workmates know me as a crazy bulldogs supporter rather than know my name.

Sick of idiots coming on their high horse like the original poster of this thread

Fuck Pay and Adam Elliot for good measure. Haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck anyone who actually thinks Pay is a good coach and is the reason we won last 2 games. But if that's your opinion then fair enough . And more than happy to show my face and say it in person, how you see me here is how i am in person and all my workmates know me as a crazy bulldogs supporter rather than know my name.

Sick of idiots coming on their high horse like the original poster of this thread

Fuck Pay and Adam Elliot for good measure. Haha
Bloody oath. A realist :grinning: your truthful mate and correct.

And here comes another optimistic for me from horse :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: