NZ warriors all home games 2022

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just came across this article proposing the warriors get 100% home games next year
I personally think it's a great idea for how much they have sacrafised and think it's a no brainer that all clubs give up there home game for this to happen.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolitely agree. The competition wouldnt have worked without their sacrifices last year, so surely its fair they are rewarded for it next year. At least given a chance to recoup some of the losses they s7ffered by not having a single home game for 2 years.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL if the nrl do it then watch Melbourne have a sook about being relocated to the Sunshine Coast last year and ask for the same thing haha

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL if the nrl do it then watch Melbourne have a sook about being relocated to the Sunshine Coast last year and ask for the same thing haha
You beat me to it with this post. The NRL would be more than happy to give Melbourne that advantage. I don't know if they've got the same love for the Warriors though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a good idea so long as every "away" game is played across different cities in New Zealand to help grow the game. Playing 24 games a row in Auckland wouldn't work..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na fuck them. Done them a favour by letting them stay in Aus for a lengthy period........

Na, jokes. I don't mind the kiwis