News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah who’s watching this. What for a bit of entertainment? Just curious to se how terrified people were?? You guys are cooked.
I haven't watched the footage or haven't watch t.v to stay updated.

You guys should try it?
Life is already miserable enough, as if I want to bring myself down with more negativity and political distractions?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's time governments start calling out these violent, extreme far right groups for what they are, terrorist organisations. They are no different than those isis/al-qaeda scumbags, they should all be actively targeted by police forces etc.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very interesting reading the terrorists face book post about the people of pakistan, that he visited only few months ago.

Last year, a message on Facebook from Mr Tarrant spoke of a trip to Pakistan, "an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world".

"The beauty of hunza and nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat," he wrote.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-as-former-grafton-local-20190315-p514nm.html

Makes me wonder what happened since he made that post in praise about the people (muslims) of Pakistan. This is not a post of a putrid evil terrorist who will go on to kill 49 people of the same faith he praised few months ago.

Call me conspiracy theorist, but something doesnt add up here for me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very interesting reading the terrorists face book post about the people of pakistan, that he visited only few months ago.

Last year, a message on Facebook from Mr Tarrant spoke of a trip to Pakistan, "an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world".

"The beauty of hunza and nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat," he wrote.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-as-former-grafton-local-20190315-p514nm.html

Makes me wonder what happened since he made that post in praise about the people (muslims) of Pakistan. This is not a post of a putrid evil terrorist who will go on to kill 49 people of the same faith he praised few months ago.

You a conspiracy theorist? No way!

He has been posting anti-muslim stuff on 8chan for months and he even told the people on 8chan that he was going to do it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You a conspiracy theorist? No way!

He has been posting anti-muslim stuff on 8chan for months and he even told the people on 8chan that he was going to do it.

so he was posting anti-muslim stuff while he was holidaying in a muslim country and praising its beauty and people (muslims)?

call me a conspiracy theorist again, but it still doesnt make sense to me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so he was posting anti-muslim stuff while he was holidaying in a muslim country and praising its beauty and people (muslims)?

call me a conspiracy theorist again, but it still doesnt make sense to me.
Yep. He was a major troll. Much of his manifesto is just right wing troll jokes like his copy pasta stuff he put in there. His Pakistan post was likely a joke too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gee i wonder if a certain banned moron can still deny the white supremacy thing? From today in court:

Don't know if white racist ***** use that but that is the 666 hand sign.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. He was a major troll. Much of his manifesto is just right wing troll jokes like his copy pasta stuff he put in there. His Pakistan post was likely a joke too.
I went on pakistani websites and found his photos taken by the local motel owner where he stayed.

Doesnt look like a guy who hated immigrants/ muslims/ brown people

look at some of his photos from his pakistan trip ,

http://www.zemtv.com/2019/03/16/musalmano-ko-shaheed-karne-wala-kab-aur-kaise-pakistan-aaya/

According to a post making rounds of the Internet, Brenton Tarrant, the main suspect of New Zealand mosque shooting, was in Pakistan last year and absolutely loved the country. A Facebook post, which was made in October of last year by Israr Shah the owner of Osho Thang Hotel in Pakistan’s Minapin, Brenton Tarrant, the Australian origin man had great words to say of Pakistan and its natural beauty.
“Hello everyone my name is Brenton Tarrant and I’m visiting Pakistan for the first time. Pakistan is an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world, and the beauty of hunza and nagar valley in Autumn can’t be beat.
Unfortunately many tourists are choosing other countries due to stress, difficulty and steep requirements in obtaining a Pakistani visa,” the post made by Israr Shah reads.
The post further claims that Brenton during his time in Pakistan, urged Imran Khan to relax the criterions for Pakistani visa. “Hopefully in the near future the Pakistani government and Mr Imran Khan will make the necessary changes to the visa program so to encourage tourism and make it viable once more for the world to come and expirence the beauty of Pakistan,” the post made on October 23, 2018 reads.
Along with the post, Israr Shah had shared an image of Brenton Tarrant in Pakistan. The same image was later also confirmed by ABC Australia. The post became viral since Friday morning after Brenton Tarrant burst into news for open-firing on devotees praying in two mosques of New Zealand’s Christchurch. The post however, was taken down from Facebook later on Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile condemning the incident, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said, “Shocked and strongly condemn the Christchurch, New Zealand, terrorist attack on mosques. This reaffirms what we have always maintained: that terrorism does not have a religion. Prayers go to the victims and their families.”

https://satyavijayi.com/new-zealand...tanis-wanted-imran-khan-to-encourage-tourism/

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Please keep on topic in this thread else it'll be closed.

If it doesn't relate specifically to the attack/case/shooter/suspects, then it's off topic.

Don't start.. stick to the facts as they are presented/reported.

The bloke was obsessed with white supremacy and his manifesto was the ramblings of someone who was not mentally stable. Clearly psychopathic tendencies given how calm and collected he was, just like serial killers.

One of his main intentions behind the attacks were to try and drive a race war between muslims and non muslims.

There is no conspiracy... just a bloke with some semi autos, who made a large number of posts before the attack (including showing off the weapons he intended to use), which went unnoticed by the powers that be, using weapons that should never have been commercially available in NZ.

He was only in NZ since after christmas as he spent christmas with his family according to his grandmother.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gee i wonder if a certain banned moron can still deny the white supremacy thing? From today in court:

Thats a troll thing image boards made up to bait the media and they went with it, they were also trying to get the peace sign and thumbs up.

The Australian media also fell for another of his trolls with the navy seal copypasta

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I went on pakistani websites and found his photos taken by the local motel owner where he stayed.

Doesnt look like a guy who hated immigrants/ muslims/ brown people

look at some of his photos from his pakistan trip ,

http://www.zemtv.com/2019/03/16/musalmano-ko-shaheed-karne-wala-kab-aur-kaise-pakistan-aaya/

According to a post making rounds of the Internet, Brenton Tarrant, the main suspect of New Zealand mosque shooting, was in Pakistan last year and absolutely loved the country. A Facebook post, which was made in October of last year by Israr Shah the owner of Osho Thang Hotel in Pakistan’s Minapin, Brenton Tarrant, the Australian origin man had great words to say of Pakistan and its natural beauty.
“Hello everyone my name is Brenton Tarrant and I’m visiting Pakistan for the first time. Pakistan is an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world, and the beauty of hunza and nagar valley in Autumn can’t be beat.
Unfortunately many tourists are choosing other countries due to stress, difficulty and steep requirements in obtaining a Pakistani visa,” the post made by Israr Shah reads.
The post further claims that Brenton during his time in Pakistan, urged Imran Khan to relax the criterions for Pakistani visa. “Hopefully in the near future the Pakistani government and Mr Imran Khan will make the necessary changes to the visa program so to encourage tourism and make it viable once more for the world to come and expirence the beauty of Pakistan,” the post made on October 23, 2018 reads.
Along with the post, Israr Shah had shared an image of Brenton Tarrant in Pakistan. The same image was later also confirmed by ABC Australia. The post became viral since Friday morning after Brenton Tarrant burst into news for open-firing on devotees praying in two mosques of New Zealand’s Christchurch. The post however, was taken down from Facebook later on Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile condemning the incident, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said, “Shocked and strongly condemn the Christchurch, New Zealand, terrorist attack on mosques. This reaffirms what we have always maintained: that terrorism does not have a religion. Prayers go to the victims and their families.”

https://satyavijayi.com/new-zealand...tanis-wanted-imran-khan-to-encourage-tourism/
you're right it doesn't sound like he hated muslims at all, in fact it sounds like he even owns a hotel in Pakistan and is trying to get more people to come and visit

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

If it doesn't relate specifically to the attack/case/shooter/suspects, then it's off topic.

The bloke was obsessed with white supremacy and his manifesto was the ramblings of someone who was not mentally stable. Clearly psychopathic tendencies given how calm and collected he was, just like serial killers.

One of his main intentions behind the attacks were to try and drive a race war between muslims and non muslims.

There is no conspiracy... just a bloke with some semi autos, who made a large number of posts before the attack (including showing off the weapons he intended to use), which went unnoticed by the powers that be, using weapons that should never have been commercially available in NZ.

He was only in NZ since after christmas as he spent christmas with his family according to his grandmother.
what about his visit to pakistan in October and other non white / south asian nations?

you're right it doesn't sound like he hated muslims at all, in fact it sounds like he even owns a hotel in Pakistan and is trying to get more people to come and visit
it from his facebook post before it was taken down. ABC has already shown that in their news.

you are not saying it is a fake post from his fake account?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it from his facebook post before it was taken down. ABC has already shown that in their news.

you are not saying it is a fake post from his fake account?
its from the hotel owners facebook and the words are his, he just got a name and photos of Tarrant and attributed the words to him

who is more likely to talk about the Pakistan tourist visa or the beauty of the area, Tarrant or the hotel owner?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Pull the plug now.
People are already starting to make up shit as they go along.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
its from the hotel owners facebook and the words are his, he just got a name and photos of Tarrant and attributed the words to him

who is more likely to talk about the Pakistan tourist visa or the beauty of the area, Tarrant or the hotel owner?

ok but the words in quotes are his (terrorist tarrant)

If some white superamist terrorist is planning on killing muslims on a large scale , he will not be going on a holiday let alone to a muslim country which is known for its hard core islamic values and producing islamic jihadis and on top calling them "most earnest, kind heart and hospitable people in the world", 5 months before his planned terrorist attack.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ok but the words in quotes are his (terrorist tarrant)

If some white superamist terrorist is planning on killing muslims on a large scale , he will not be going on a holiday let alone to a muslim country which is known for its hard core islamic values and producing islamic jihadis and on top calling them "most earnest, kind heart and hospitable people in the world", 5 months before his planned terrorist attack.
Believe it or not?
But white people can convert to Islam and call themselves Muslims too.

I seen a couple of Muslims at a mosque a few years back, looked Bosnian.

They looked like Muslim versions of my cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.