off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay... I'm going to try opening this one up again, because something has come up in the media that does need to be posted and discussed (in addition to @Fear.The.Roo 's posts above).

BUT

If anyone posts anything regarding Muslims vs Non Muslims in previous "incidents", the Fraser Anning saga and EggBoy, intolerant / off topic religious / off topic political posts, attempted poor taste jokes, or anything that takes the thread off topic... they'll cop a reply ban - WHICH WILL APPLY TO THIS THREAD ONLY.

This isn't an "us vs them" attack, it impacts everyone regardless of race or religion.

So here goes...

People often forget that victims aren't just those at the hands of the suspects, they can also be the suspects family too.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/17...clusive-grandmother-of-brenton-tarrant-speaks

This brought a tear to my eye (not just because my grandmother passed years ago and I still miss her), but you can feel the heartbreak and sadness the family are enduring as a result of his actions.

The grandmother and uncle aren't even allowed to talk to the sister or mother, and they will forever live in potential danger due to this arseholes actions.

Watch the video at the link ... it's bloody heartbreaking.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what a powerful tribute to the victims by the kiwis here at the Goldcoast. This gave me the goose bumps.

KIA KAHA!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

People often forget that victims aren't just those at the hands of the suspects, they can also be the suspects family too.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/17...clusive-grandmother-of-brenton-tarrant-speaks

This brought a tear to my eye (not just because my grandmother passed years ago and I still miss her), but you can feel the heartbreak and sadness the family are enduring as a result of his actions.

The grandmother and uncle aren't even allowed to talk to the sister or mother, and they will forever live in potential danger due to this arseholes actions.

Watch the video at the link ... it's bloody heartbreaking.
I saw that on 9 news last night and it was tough to watch. I personally don’t think they’re in danger given what they said and claiming how sorry they were for what he did, but yes that was tough to watch. I actually wonder what he would be thinking if he sees how this affected his direct and extended family.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I saw that on 9 news last night and it was tough to watch. I personally don’t think they’re in danger given what they said and claiming how sorry they were for what he did, but yes that was tough to watch. I actually wonder what he would be thinking if he sees how this affected his direct and extended family.
He wouldnt care, he is a soulless demon, don't think the **** would give a fuck about his family.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People can believe in what they wanna believe in, as long as they try not to hurt other people.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have so many questions about this sad event, it's looking massively like a false flag. I don't think it's the right time to discuss yet.
Yes there are alot more questions to be asked. So much gets left out of the media it seems, is it on purpose?
Just in response to this (without going too much off topic), but just like the Stephen Paddock shootings, there will always be things that either can't be explained, or are unexplainable.

When you are dealing with someone that clearly isn't of sound mind, things don't have to make sense either.

I mean, in all the videos released it appears that he livestreamed the first shootings, and driving to the second shooting. It doesn't appear that his arrest or the second shootings were recorded.

But after those shootings when he's driving along, he's just talking about things like "oh fiddlesticks I left a magazine there I could have used" "kinda bummed out I couldn't use the fuel" "hahaha can't believe I left one of my guns there".

If he wasn't on drugs there's clearly some psychopathic issues there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS why are they trying to ban the video and even made it a chargeable offence?

Why are other terrorist attack videos ok to share but not this?

(This is not me saying it's ok to view it, actually I recommend NOT viewing it, just asking why this evil act)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t wanna start a religious feud. I’m actually wondering because I haven’t looked too much into the guy. But in his manifesto did he reference Christianity as a motivation for the attack? Or was it purely a white supremacist thing?
Coz if it was just white supremacy, the left have unearthed actual fkn Nazis that will kill people different to them including myself so now I may be a tad worried. But thank you left for doing this with the continuous rhetoric of whites being evil all the while saying it’s not ok for whites to have a country but every other race is fine having their homelands.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t wanna start a religious feud. I’m actually wondering because I haven’t looked too much into the guy. But in his manifesto did he reference Christianity as a motivation for the attack? Or was it purely a white supremacist thing?
Coz if it was just white supremacy, the left have unearthed actual fkn Nazis that will kill people different to them including myself so now I may be a tad worried. But thank you left for doing this with the continuous rhetoric of whites being evil all the while saying it’s not ok for whites to have a country but every other race is fine having their homelands.
Who knows.
I think he just full of hate

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Once again I find myself repeating myself..

If anyone posts anything regarding:
- Muslims vs Non Muslims in previous "incidents"
- The Fraser Anning saga and EggBoy
- Intolerant / Off topic religious / off topic political posts
- Attempted poor taste jokes
- Anything that takes the thread off topic

they'll cop a reply ban - WHICH WILL APPLY TO THIS THREAD ONLY.

I think I've given people more than enough chances here (just deleted a crapload more off topic comments).

From here zero tolerance... post anything that contravenes the above, get banned from this thread. Simples.

We are trying for once to see if posters can stick to a topic that is controversial and unsettling, and that is bound to have passionate reactions.

Normally these threads are nuked in a matter of hours, but we are trying as much as possible to keep this one open for comment.

He's a psychopath.

His grandma mentioned in an interview on the news that he was in europe around the time of the terror attacks there and his she believed it was when he returned that he was never the same.

Personally I think he was a Martin Bryant type. Damaged goods from day dot that eventually was going to crack in life and do something stupid like this.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Small Gun Club burnt down in NZ. Hmmmm

New Zealand police are probing a suspicious blaze that's destroyed a small gun club.

Fire crews were called to the scene in the North Island town of Kaitaia at about 4am on Tuesday.

No one was hurt in the incident, but it was being treated as suspicious, a police spokeswoman said.

New Zealand's government has announced it's urgently tightening its gun laws following a shooting at two Christchurch mosques that left 50 dead.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A few users banned from this thread. Not sure why it's so hard to stay on topic in regards to things.

The suspects step father speaks on the issue (and on behalf of his mother). Somewhat interesting.

Police have confirmed the use of an AR15 in the attack.

More information on the link about the attack/raids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-mother-seen-time-Christchurch-massacre.html

The mother of accused mosque massacre gunman Brenton Harrison Tarrant is distraught and 'bewildered' by her son's alleged actions.

Her partner Gerald Tory said Mrs Tarrant had not spoken to her son since Friday’s mass shooting, and could make no sense of what he is accused of doing.

'Sharon is bewildered, we both are,' Mr Tory told Daily Mail Australia.

Mr Tory said Brenton's family wanted to denounce her son's alleged actions, and offer her condolences to the 50 victims of the Christchurch terror attack. Mrs Tarrant had no interest in travelling to New Zealand to see him or seek answers about why her son had allegedly carried out the massacre, he said.

'What he's accused of doing is appalling, it's pathetic. I'm gutted by it. I feel for my partner (Sharon). She is bewildered, she's just absolutely gutted,' Mr Tory said. 'I hate Brenton for what he's done. Personally I do not approve of any type of violence like that and I am totally gutted.'

'I feel for the families in New Zealand, there are a lot of innocent lives lost. I'd love to go to New Zealand and put my arms around the grieving families but I can't because I have to work,' Mr Tory said.

Mr Tory claimed a turning point in Brenton's life had been the death of his father Rodney to cancer in 2010.

'Brenton was very private after what happened to his dad. I said to him when I met him: "Mate, I can't replace your dad, but I'm a shoulder for you if you need it". 'Brenton and Lauren found their dad dead. That's why Brenton took off overseas, you know, to get away and just to ponder a bit about life.'

More at the link..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are his family speaking to the media? Why make yourselves a target for some other deranged individual?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My heart hurts for the victims, especially for the infants that didn't get the opportunity to grow up in life. Being a father myself it completely kills me. fkkkkkkkkk

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are his family speaking to the media? Why make yourselves a target for some other deranged individual?

they are hiding the terrorist face, but showing the faces of all his family members.

mind fucken boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.