News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently the **** was smirking when he was in Court.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yesterday the Lebanese Maronite Bishop visited a mosque and told them about standing together with solidarity during these times, and no matter what religion, we are a community and stick through the had times together. The Muslims at that gathering seemed to show him a great deal of respect during the hard times.

Also, I’m no fan of SBW but his Instagram video yesterday hit home hard.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yesterday the Lebanese Maronite Bishop visited a mosque and told them about standing together with solidarity during these times, and no matter what religion, we are a community and stick through the had times together. The Muslims at that gathering seemed to show him a great deal of respect during the hard times.

Also, I’m no fan of SBW but his Instagram video yesterday hit home hard.
Yep , like you I am no fan of SBw either but went through the same when I watched his insta video. Respect to him.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So from an investigative pov what motivated this? A few are saying Trump, Hansen and their racism based on religion ?
What he said about trump was(it was FAQ style) "Are you a supporter of Donald Trump? As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no". I don't recall trumps name mentioned again in that manifesto. He said this about Candace Owens "Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens". It sounds like he really become radicalized during/after a trip to Europe.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His warped ideology caused this. There are always people who will politicise this to try to justify their dislike for a politician. I see a few celebrities are using this as an excuse for "see, this is why I don't like X politician it's their fault". The usual know it alls who know everything because they play dress ups and sing songs.

No politician in any civilised country would encourage or condone this unacceptable, disgusting act whether people want to believe it or not.

No politician, left or right, could not be affected by this. I don't care what anyone says.
True, people will look far n wide to find justification for their own anti social behaviour or try to pin blame on a political party. The truth is the damage was done way before any of these people even knew how to access information for themselves.. That's just my opinion

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Changing NZ gun laws won’t do Jack regarding this type of thing, nutcases with these BS agendas are the issue. They will use whatever they can get their hands on to do what they want, including soon to be the same illegal weapons used here.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from the destruction and damage this **** already caused this piece of shit just made 25 million Australians a potential target
As soon as I found out he was an Australian I had those exact thoughts. It's like a big X has just been placed on us Aussies now and I wouldn't be surprised if there is some retribution to come because of it at some point. I honestly hope that it doesn't, just this world today you never know what the hell is going to happen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
interesting that you say he handles weapons like a gamer.
One of the reports I watched mentioned his strategy to be like something out of "Fortnight".. Ive always been concerned that these violent games could stir up a kind of power tripping supremist attitude.

I wonder if any connections will be made..
I wasn't linking games to this evil fuck, just commenting on handling of the weapons and the way he operated.

If he was professionally trained, there would of been more casualties.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't linking games to this evil fuck, just commenting on handling of the weapons and the way he operated.

If he was professionally trained, there would of been more casualties.
I imagine so, especially when they're all round up already

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As soon as I found out he was an Australian I had those exact thoughts. It's like a big X has just been placed on us Aussies now and I wouldn't be surprised if there is some retribution to come because of it at some point. I honestly hope that it doesn't, just this world today you never know what the hell is going to happen.
Something will happen another nut job will react the only people who will get hurt are innocent people .
Why cant these ***** go on a pedophile killing spree instead

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Something will happen another nut job will react the only people who will get hurt are innocent people .
Why **** these ***** go on a pedophile killing spree instead
It's always the innocent ones when it comes to these wacko fuckers. Killing innocent people just to prove a point, agenda, ideology or what ever you want to class it is just a fucking disgraceful act. The unfortunately thing is we will never be able to weed out these ***** from society.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
interesting that you say he handles weapons like a gamer.
One of the reports I watched mentioned his strategy to be like something out of "Fortnight".. Ive always been concerned that these violent games could stir up a kind of power tripping supremist attitude.

I wonder if any connections will be made..
Definitely. There's hundreds of studies saying that video games don't encourage violence (if they're going to be violent they'll do it regardless of whether they play video games or not), but every time an incident happens people come out of the woodwork demanding that we ban violent video games.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's always [INSERT CURRENT MOST POPULAR VIDEO GAME HERE]'s fault. Mortal Kombat caused 9/11 or whatever.

While I don't know enough about pew die pie, he seems to be an easy target for the media. He was playing some multiplayer game online, recently, and some guy's user name was something against Jews and they called pew die pie anti semetic. Like he chose the name or something...
There was an article not long ago about a kid who raped his sister. Completely messed up shit but the defence his lawyer made was that he was enacting a rape scene from GTA V. It didn't take long for everyone to point out to the shit lawyer that there is no rape scene in GTA V, and even if there was, why were the parents letting their kid play it in the first place.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was an article not long ago about a kid who raped his sister. Completely messed up shit but the defence his lawyer made was that he was enacting a rape scene from GTA V. It didn't take long for everyone to point out to the shit lawyer that there is no rape scene in GTA V, and even if there was, why were the parents letting their kid play it in the first place.
It's tall poppy syndrome, always try to take down the big guy. And if you've got nothing else to use, blame video games. It's pathetic.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because they are looking at something to blame it on, look no further than the individuals themselves.
Media/Government like to label everything.
No matter what they try and take away from this they won’t get rid of these events until they understand they “why” that these mental cases out there are wanting to cause harm.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had that free speech argument with someone today. The guy said, "the only way to stop this happening is if we stop free speech. Then the fascists can't spread their message"

Restrict free speech and two things happen. Eventually a leader gets put in that you can't criticise (like what happens in China and other Asian countries and lead to things like the Khmer Rouge), and the other thing that happens is that the oppressed become stronger. If you tell them they can't speak then you end up enhancing the hate. You end up with matyrism. You end up with a revolution.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Changing NZ gun laws won’t do Jack regarding this type of thing, nutcases with these BS agendas are the issue. They will use whatever they can get their hands on to do what they want, including soon to be the same illegal weapons used here.
100% he said it himself in the manifesto. could have use explosives or any means necessary to carry out his sick plan... i dont know how the world can stop behaviour like this, its sad.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I’ve been playing violent video games for most of my life, yet NEVER have an urge to harm anyone. My stomach even turns when I see sporting accidents. Blaming it on video games is complete b/s as they are purely entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.